Chapter One.

{Sage}

It was the day my friend Bailey and i were going to meet One Direction backstage. It was also my Birthday which is a total plus. My thoughts were interupted when i heard the doorbell ring. I ran downstairs tripping almost causing myself to fall. I open the door seeing a well dressed Bailey. "Bailey why are you wearing a dress?" "Can't I look good for One Direction?" she asked in a serious tone. I just nodded and told her to come upstairs to help me pick a dress.

We searched and searched for a cute dress and finally found one. It's a white dress that has with a second layer of lace over top. I lay it on the top of my bed and walk strait to the bathroom to aplie my makeup. I put two layers of mascara and aplied a pink-ish nude color lipstick. I curled my hair and walked back to my bed. I put my dress on and went to the closet to get the shoes Bailey picked out for me."Im done" "Finally, you took FOREVER." I walk downstairs and get into my car.

"We're here!" I yell outloud waking Bailey up from her slumber. "UGH, i was trying to sleep." "Well, would you rather sleep or Meet One Direction?" She just sighed and got out of the car. I took the keys out of ignition and got out. By the time I got out Bailey was waiting by the enterance with her hands on her hips."Im waitng." she says impaitently. I walk over slowly just to annoy her. She turns around and enters the building. I open the door and am greeted by a very buff man. "Hi my name is Paul and i will be escorting you to the boys dressing room." We walked to the room."The boys will be here shortly.They had to take care of......... business."

After he left I had sensed that something weird was going on. I went on my phone and started to play flappy bird. I know im 19 but its addicting. I look around the room. Its kinda small but I like it. It has a mirror for each boy. Their names were typed on a peice of paper and taped on thier mirror. Thier clothes were hung up on a metal rack in the corner. I looked at the floor and it was a big mess. There was clothes eveywhere. So i started to tidy it up. I couldnt help it im just a super duper clean freak. As i finish cleaning the floor i look up to see Bailey staring at me like i was a freak. "Can I help you Bailey" I say. "No... But why are you cleaning? Its not even your room." she said back. I reply to her by saying "You know im a super duper clean freak i just cant help it.".She sighs and looks at her phone. I get up from the floor and go to sit on the couch. As im about to sit down the door knob twist and the door opens revealing........

NOT EDITED!