Chapter Two.

Hey guys here is the new part!!

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

(Sage's POV)

One Direction! I couldnt belive i was in the same room as them! They walked in the room and took their mics off and set them on the table. They walked toward the couch and took a seat."Hello ladies." Liam politely siad to us."Hey, thank you so much for having us." I say with a huge smile on my face."Its really no problem for us." Niall said. "Well why dont you guys introduce yourselves." Louis says. "Ill go first" i say. "My name is Sage and Im 19. Im in online collage because im a model. My bestfriend is Bailey. My favorite animal is a monkey. My favorite food is pickles. Im also more of a musical person then i am sporty. Yea so thats pretty much it." i say. "Wow thats very nice. How about you Bailey?"

After Bailey was done introducing herself she had to go to the bathroom. After she closed the door the boys and i started talking again. We just talked about the normal stuff you useally talk about in an akward conversation. We were interupted by Bailey storming out of the door to grab her purse."Bailey where are you going?" I asked her. "Sudden family emergency ill text you later." That being said she left me alone in akward silence. "Well i still have about an hour with you guys unless you want me to leave." i said in a very akward tone. "No you should stay your great company!" Niall said staring into my eyes. I never knew how pretty they were till now. My thoughts were interupted by Liam coughing akwardly to break the tension.

Its been about a half hour and were just watching some tv. The seating arrangment was pretty simple. There were 2 couches on both sides of the walls. The first couch was Liam, then myself, and Niall. The second couch was Zayn, Harry, and Louis. I looked over at Harry to see him clenching his fist. Also, his jaw was tightned."Harry are you ok" I ask sincerly. I look up from the ground to see him staring at me. I look into his eyes as they turn a dark red."Harry no keep yourself contained." said Louis from his right. I look away from Louis to see Harry's 2 teeth turn into fangs. Before I processed what happened next, he was already up on his feet about to lung toward me. He leaped toward me and at that exact moment i thought i was going to die. But I opened my eyes to see Niall ontop of Harry keeping him away from me. I got up and was about to start running away till a pare of arms went around my waist and held me back."I'm sorry love but you know to much." Louis said to me with a sympathetic look on his face."What do you mean. Are you telling me i cant go." i said trying to wiggle out of his grasp."We're so sorry." Liam said. I look back down at Harry, he still had dark red eyes that scared me. I started taking big steps back and sat in the corner. Thinking to myself why did Niall save me? Are they all Vampires? Am i going to be able to go home? The biggest question in my head was am i going to live?

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Not edited!

I'm looking at this a year and a half later and I'm cringing.