Taken

Levi leaned back in his jet black office chair as he pretended to listen to everything Erwin, or Eyebrows as he liked to call him, said. His attention focused back when Erwin began to start taking about money.

"You see No name, The Jeagers still owe us millions. Maybe even billions, I say we take matters into our own hands instead of waiting for those two crackheads" Erwin explained.

You see, Levi was a simple male. If money was involved he'd pay attention or do whatever he needs to get it.

If he wants it... He gets it

Hanji, who was leaning against a wall in the background jumped up and tackled levi. "Leviii~" Levi growled at her making her stop for a second before continuing. "No name~! can i take care of this one pleasee!" Levi looked at her in disgust and kicked her off of him and stood up brushing imaginary dust off of himself. "Get the fuck off me shitty glasses. Im taking this one but you can come"

~Timeskip~

After an hour levi had selected a few people to come with him incase a fight broke out. But he planned on killing them before anything could happen.

Levi had gathered; Annie, Reiner, Bertholdt, Marco and Hanji.

The troupe headed out for the Jeager household and got there easily within 20 minutes. Without even knocking Levi kicked down the door without any second thought and walked in.

Grisha's eyes widened as he was about to Get up and try to run for it but before anything Hanji shot him in the kneecap.

Levi walked over to Grisha menacingly and put the heal of his boot in the gun wound.

"Trying to run Grisha? I never thought you'd stoop so low" He said in a deep chilling(and sexy🌚🌚🌚) voice.

Levi did a certain hand signal telling everyone to start searching the house for anything valuable or hidden cash.