" Part 1 road trip welcome to sleekhallow "

Hello and welcome to my new story a continuation of the last story Ben 10 vs FNAF sister location but now this is the new story called Ben 10 vs FNAF City Of Demons I hope you enjoy. 

                    Mr.smoothies

Ben and his team were enjoyed a couple of smoothies after they defeated the fused animatronic called Ennard they were celebrating their victory. " ah nothing like a nice smoothie after defeating yet another animatronic " Ben said while drinking his smoothie, the others did have to agree on that. " yeah but ain't it going to be boring now that theirs no animatronic threat " 23 said " yeah but I could use a couple of days of peace " chole said 23 decided to Change tcs name to chole because it sounded more human like. But the universe wasn't going to give them a brake then a rv pulled up in front of them an rv that Ben knew to well the door opened and an old man came out of the rv his name was max Tennyson or as Ben would call him grandpa " hey grandpa how's it going " Ben said. " well Ben I'm afraid that I have to end your peace we have a situation " max said all their faces got serious " it's seems that someone in a town called sleekwallow was inspired by the events that took place in Freddy Fazbears and has build animatronics of it's own and they aren't good news they kept attacking people and the mayor doesn't know what to do about it thats until he heard how you stopped all the animatronic threats that's been happening in bellwood and he wants you to stop them " Ben stood up from his seat and said " where do we start " " first I take you to your home so you all can pack your things because it's going to be a long road trip " max said.

                         Time skip

Ben and his team including his grandpa were in the rustbucket they were driving for a couple of hours " are we their yet " Maggie asked " almost " max said. " so when we get their how many animatronics are we going to have to fight " Ben asked. " well will just have to figure out how many once we get to the mayor's office after we get to the hotel he got for us " max said. Soon they saw a billboard that said welcome to sleekhallow meaning that they have arrived they went to the hotel and to their suprise it was a big hotel for such a small town  when they did what they had to do they went to the mayor's office which I guess is in city hall they the mayor looked at them and smiled " hello Ben Tennyson it's an honor to meet you and your friends I'm happy that you could come and help us in such short notice " he said " oh and I forgot to introduce myself my name is mayor Alan " he said. " hello mayor Alan I'm glad to be here now would you mind telling me what's been happening here " Ben asked. " it's been terrible these animatronics they've been terrorizing people for a while and whatever we do we can't stop them they won't even move from the spots that their in " the mayor said. " don't worry mayor Alan will find a way to stop this from happening " Ben said. And so the mayor gave Ben a piece of paper of all the locations of animatronic sightings " theirs alot of these locations so this is alot of ground to cover " Ben said. " so what do we do " Maggie asked. Ben thought about it for a sec before he answered her question " we're going to do this separately I'll give each of the locations with names that I made up for the locations and if one person's done with one location go help with the person who needs the most help got it " Ben stated. They all nodded and got ready for tonight.

                         THE END

That was the end of the first part of the new story Ben 10 vs FNAF City Of Demons and here is the list of who's going where.

Ben - case animatronics
Maggie - five nights at candy's
Ben 23 - those nights at Rachel's
Chole - pop goes the weasel

And that's the list hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for the next part of Ben 10 vs FNAF City Of Demons. In the next part of Ben 10 vs FNAF City Of Demons " Ben 10 vs case animatronics  " peace out.