Chapter 1~ Love At First Sight

Lape was not an ordinary, normal crab.

She was one of those gorgeous, social, and outgoing crabs, that was wanted by all the male crabs. She has beautiful face details, and everyone says she is beautiful, and that she should be dating someone, But unfortunately she has not bumped into her lover.

She was not expecting to go at the good, old Krusty Krab that night, but her friends were eager to go, knowing a party was taking place to celebrate the restaurant's 50 year old anniversary.

Her two friends, Leeb and Larretta, were applying the final touches on their makeup and their outfits, all three of them looking beautiful.

Leeb is a fish, her colorful skin patterns attracted everyone around her. She has beautiful and natural long hair. She has a boyfriend named Kyle, a puffer fish. People thought he was not very pleasing to the eyes, and that Leeb deserved someone better. Leeb always ignored those comments when the couple went out with him, but they still affect her heart.

Larretta, is a lobster, Larry's one and only special daughter. She is intelligent, and she is not dating anyone like Lape. She is stunning, but she does not focus much on her looks, which of Lape and Leeb focus on. She figured out she had crippiling depression, days ago. Her supporting friends had helped her improve, fortunately.

The three girls were now on their way to the famous, Krusty Krab. They have always loved Bikini Bottom. To the jellyfish swimming down jellyfish fields, to the tall, metal buildings.

Lape looked out the window and saw that they were approaching the restaurant. She got excited, her mouth watering at the thought of the delicious Krabby Patty. The juicy meat, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, mustard, ketchup, all topped with the mayonnaise spread buns.

The boat came to a stop at the parking lot, Leeb removing the key from the car. Larretta, the antisocial, depressed emo, still with her phone, the screen lighting up her face. She looked up and realized they had arrived.

The girls opened the door and made their way to the Krusty Krab. The smell of the tasty Krabby Patty, filing their nostrils. They opened the front door of the restaurant and they all piled in.

The small place, was crowded with people, mostly fish. The lights were down, with a disco ball hanging up from the ceiling. There were also different colored lights dancing around the restaurant, making the girls look all over the room.

"Hello ladies, would you like a table?" The girls turned around, and saw the one and only, famous, SpongeBob SquarePants. The girls smiled except for Laretta.

"No, actually we would like a floor." Laretta mentioned. SpongeBob, tilted his head slightly and looked at her, with a puzzled look on his face.

Larretta sighed. "Yes, we would like a table." She was annoyed at the fact that no one noted her sarcasm, except for Squidward Tentacles, of course.

SpongeBob's face lit up. "Follow me!" The three girls started to follow the boy, pushing through people. "Here you go ladies, a table for three!" He bowed. "Would you like anything else?" He asked.

"No, thank you SpongeBob." Leeb told the boy and he left. Larretta saw smoke coming out from the kitchen, SpongeBob entering the room. A few seconds later, Squidward came out, with the same waiter outfit as SpongeBob.

"Want me to order anything?" Larretta said, as she stood up, her eyes still glued on Squidward. Lape frowned and looked over to where Larretta was staring. She smirked. "Yeah, I'm sure hungry for a Krabby Patty." She said nudging Leeb in the arm. "Oh yeah, me too, and some fries as well." Leeb said completely clueless of her surroundings. Larretta smiled and made her way up too the long ordering line.

Lape smiled and looked around. She recognized some people from school, and others from walking around town.

Her eyes instantly layed on a crab, she could not take her eyes off of the male. She thought he looked good and she kept staring, hoping the unnamed crab will soon turn around.

The crab turned around after a few seconds, and it looked as if he instantly had his gaze on Lape, as soon as he turned around. Lape's heart almost jumped out of her chest as soon as he saw the crab's luscious eyes, staring back at her.

The crabs looked at each other with such bright eyes, for many minutes, Lape didn't realize Leeb was talking to her.

Was this love at first sight?

A/N~
This chapter is so weird I hope you guys liked it.
This may have some grammar or spelling errors,I apologize, I didn't want to reread it haha.(;
This chapter is also 822 words by the way. (My fingers hurt Lol)
Thank you so much for reading, I really enjoyed writing this chapter.
Bye and thanks again!