Chapter 3~ Only the Beginning

A/N~ THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE SHORT I APOLOGIZE.

Dedicated to:
Beanyyyy
WeebGarbage
prettystylinson

The only thing Lape could think of is:

I was not expecting this.

Never.

This is all she needed.

Her night to be ruined.

Laretta probably dying, Mr. Krabs not being single, and worst of it all, Mrs. Puff. That little fatty was getting on Lape's nerves.

She hasn't seen Eugene since her and Mrs. Puff got in a fight. Lape was now following the paramedics along with Leeb to see what had happened.

Larry had arrived as soon as he heard the news. SpongeBob was even crying, worrying about Laretta. The mysterious seahorse had disappeared as well, and Squidward was following the paramedics along with Leeb and Lape. When they arrived to the boat, the paramedics said only two people could go in, and of course Larry and Squidward went in.

Leeb and Lape headed back to their boat, both of them exhausted of tonight.

"You know what? Fuck this place." Leeb stared at her and started to burst out, laughing.

"Aw you're pissed because your little boyfriend rejected you, aww." Leeb said between giggles.

Lape got red, and Leeb wasn't surprised at all. She was still laughing, and at this point, Lape was beyond red.

"Get the fuck out of my boat." Lape glared at Leeb intensely.

"Aw look at you, trying to act like a big girl." Leeb said opening the door. "Keep trying." She snorted and slammed the boat door shut. Leeb walked to the front of the boat, and snapped her fins, acting as if they were crab claws. She squatted and walked sideways, imitating a crabs movement.

Lape almost ran her over, but fortunately she didn't. She drove away from that hell place and stared at it from the rear view.

Just as she looked at the road again, she saw the one and only, Eugene Harold Krabs, standing in the middle of the road, staring at the incoming boat.

A/N~
Thanks for reading and sorry it was short, bye❤