Chapter 18 :)

I slowly woke up, I looked at Cody who was still asleep. He was sleeping in a ball, I started laughing. I jumped on his bed "CODDYYY WAKE UP!", I shouted. He screamed like a little girl and he fell off the bed. I burst out laughing and fell on the floor myself. He jumped on me and started tickling me. "STAAHHP , CODY STOOOPPP IT", I screamed, laughing. He laughed and stopped, "Sach, come to the gym with me, I don't wanna go alone", he asked, smiling. I nodded , and we both got dressed.

On the way to the gym, I heard shouting from a room, I looked at Cody who was trying to hear what is going on. I heard shouting and punching, Cody kicked the door down. I ran in the room to see Roman and Randy attacking each other, Cody pulled Roman off Randy. "RANDY, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED", I shouted. They were glaring at each other non stop. Roman pushed Cody off and started attacking Randy again, Randy had a busted lip. Punk ran in and pulled Roman off Randy.

Cody grabbed Randy and dragged him to the corner of the room. I glared at Roman and Randy. "WHAT HAPPENED?", I said. They crossed their arms,"he called me fat!", Roman said, glaring. "Are you serious? "' I asked, shaking my head. "What about you Randy?", I asked. "He called me spineless!", Randy said, glaring as well. I shook my head and started laughing " do you know how childish that sounds?", I told them. They crossed their arms and looked away.

" Do you guys share a room?", I asked them. They nodded, and looked at me. "Ok, Roman you switch roommates with me, your with Cody", I told them. He nodded and kissed my head , before packing his things and leaving. I looked at Randy who was smirking, I slapped his chest and went to my room to pack my stuff.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its short, Im sick and Ive been sleeping all day :c

Comment and Vote :D

Cant wait to watch Raw with Jaz soon :)

Love you all

Sacha xxxx ;)