Chapter 32 :)

( A few weeks later )

Sacha's POV

I heard shouting in the cafeteria, I ran towards the shouting, I saw Dean and Roman glaring at Seth. "hey,hey,hey, what's going on guys?", I said, shocked. Dean turned to look at me "well, you see babe, Seth is being a little bi-". Seth stopped Dean's sentence "Shut the hell up Ambrose, all you want to do is get in her pants and we all know it". My eyes widened, is he saying the truth? I don't know anymore. " Seth leave her alone, She's got nothing to do with this ", Roman said. "S-s-seth, why d-did you s-say that? ", I said, still shocked. I looked at Seth who was giving me an apologetic look. " I'm sorry Sach, I-I don't know what came over me, It just slipped out. I'm so sorry ", he said. I looked at Dean who looked upset. "Babe, trust me, I love you, I'd never do that, I promise baby ", Dean said. I nodded and started walking away, I stopped. " Good job on beating Evolution last night, you killed it out there guys ", I said. They all smiled and thanked me. Seth was acting a little strange, he kept staring at Dean and Roman's every move. What is going on, they just beat evolution for the second time in a row. I shook my head and headed to my locker room.

I showered and dressed in a comfy outfit. I decided to go to Vince's office, As i walked there I saw Wade Barrett. " Hello sweetheart, are you alright? ", He asked, smiling. I laughed and nodded, Wade was one of my good friends, he always ,made me feel better. He hugged me, " yeah, I'm fine. How about you Teacup?", I asked, smirking. He laughed " I'm afraid I've got some Bad news ", He said. He looked serious. " What's wrong Wade?", I asked, getting worried. " Well, you know Rachel right?", He asked. I nodded, It was his girlfriend. " I went to visit her yesterday, when I opened the house door, I saw her snogging some rich snob, we're over ", He said, looking upset. I hugged him "It's okay Wade, You deserve much better than her, Do you want to sleep over tonight, We'll have fun I promise.", I asked, smiling. He smiled " Can I get ice-cream?", He asked. I laughed and nodded. " Oh by the way, 'Teacup'?", he said, laughing. I laughed "yeah, cause you're british and british people like drinking tea in a teacup, so yeah. ", I explained. He laughed "ok I get you ", he said. He looked a little happier," Okay, I have to go to training, I'll see you tonight, love. ", he said smiling. I nodded and hugged him before continuing to Vince's office.

I knocked on Vince's door, he opened and smiled at me. " Hey Sir ", I said smiling. He smiled back, "hey Sach, I have an idea for a storyline for you, are you interested?", He asked, allowing me in. I sat on his sofa and smirked " So Vince, remember that Match I was meant to have with AJ, before she lost it to Paige?", I said. He nodded " Well, does that mean I get to have a match with Paige or do I have to earn it again? ", I asked smiling innocently. " Well, You deserve a title match, but it would be unfair for Paige If you got a title match against her now, how about I put you in a match against her tonight, if you win you get a title match against her, sound good?", Vince said. I smiled and nodded. " So about the storyline?", I asked. " Oh yes, would you like to be in a storyline with The Miz and Cody Rhodes? ", he asked. I raised my eyebrow " about what. "' I said. " Well, It's more of a promo, the storyline is only for one night so It won't be a constant thing. So basically Its between you, Cody and Mike", he said. I smirked and nodded as he told me the whole storyline ( you have to wait and see ). After some discussing I said goodbye and left his office, He said that Cody and Miz know already. I looked at a clock, Raw soon airs, I have to get changed. Let's do this then.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE

HAI

SUMMER

HELL YEAH

IM BACK

LOVE YOU

VOTE AND COMMENT

BYE