War of Change: Bye bye Serpentina

Marinette woke up with a cold sweat. She dreamed about the battle again. It haunts her. She rubbed her eyes, and looked around. She woke up alone, again. Did she dream about Adrien returning too? Mari plopped back down, and covered her eyes with her arm.

She was spooked by her alarm clock going off, and she fell of the bed.

" Ugh, when did I set that thing? In fact, since when do I have an alarm clock?" She rubbed her head. When she looked up to shut it off, she was stunned.

On the alarm clock was a picture of her and Adrien, from the picinc. Alya took that picture when Adrien helped her out of the pond. On the lower left corner of the picture, was a note. It said:
Good morning, my Queen. Breakfast awaits. ❤

Marinette smiled, stood up and streched. She was so hungry, she could eat an elephant. She found her dusty slippers, and headed to the kitchen.

When she opened her bedroom door, her jaw dropped. The table was filled with food. There were pancakes (both American and European), maple syrup, jam, nutella, whip cream, honey and different types of nuts on one side of the dinning table. In the middle of the table were sunny side up eggs, scrambled eggs, an omelette, bacon, smoked ham, grilled cheese sandwhiches, sausages, croissants, camembert, three different types of bread, buns, ketchup and mayo, butter, and milk. On the other end of table you could find cornflakes, fruit loops, oat meal, fruit, strawberry shakes, orange juice, cocoa, coffee, smoothies, celery with cream, a fruit salad, chocolate chip cookies, and apple pie.
(*drools* Which part of the table would you take?)

Marinette stood there wide-eyed. She was so shocked she froze.

After a few seconds, Adrien came out of the kitchen, carrying a platter filled with hot dogs. He set them down in the middle of the table (its a big table 😂), and whiped his forehead with his arm. He noticed Marinette, who was just standing there, frozen.

He walked up to her, smiled, and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Marinette jumped at the sudden kiss, and Adrien just laughed:
"Well, good morning, My Lady."

Marinette just had her mouth wide opened, and pointed to the table, looking back and forth between Adrien and the table. Adrien snickered and replied:

"I bought the table this morning. I realised, we are going to have guests and parties. Our little table could not support 20 people."

"A-and the food?" Marinette spoke.

" Oh, I did that by myself. Well, all except the pastries and the bread. Your dad came by earlier to bring them. And I had to call your mom a couple of times, for some advice, but everything else was me." He sheepishly smiled.( ok, so I have a question for all of the girls that read my story. Would you like to be in a relationship with a guy who can cook like this?)

Marinette just looked at him, and blurted out: "Marry me."

Adrien looked at her for a second, then burst out laughing:
" Hahahahah! My Queen, I was supposed to ask that question." He wiped tears from his eyes, and then replied:
" But yeah, I will gladly."

Marinette, finally realizing what she said, blushed a thousand shades of red, and tried to reply:
" N-no! I w-wasn't paying attention to my words, I-"

" Hahah, I get it Mari. I will ask you the question, some day. Then it will be legit." Adrien winked at her, and she just blushed even more.

" Hey kitty?"
" Yeah?"
" How are we going to eat all of this?"
" Oh, we won't be eating alone."
" Yeah. I invited our entire former class to join us, so that they could cheer you up. Unfortunally, I couldn't reach Chloe and Nathanael. But everyone else is definetly coming."