Mia and Adam

Adam looks at Mia and says "You know that I could care less if they get the dragon egg." If they don't get the egg that means Mia's evil twin sister will kill him. Mia only wants the egg so she can destroy her sister and get rid of her for once. But Adam doesn't know this he thinks she wants it so she can hatch a dragon. She just wanted to save him from her evil twin sister. If she could just somehow get rid of her without the dragon egg. Mia said to Adam, "I have something I need to tell you." Adam looks confused and asks her "what's up Mia?" Mia thinks for a minute though and debates whether or not she should tell him. So she finally decided to she would tell him. "Adam if I go into the water it will kill me." "Wait what why?!" "My sister is a skinwalker. Water is their weakness. If they get put into the water they will die." "So if we can get her into the water then we can get rid of her. But how can we get her into the water?" "We can't without killing me." Mia said to Adam. "Well I guess you have to stay out of the water then now don't you?" Mia liked going in the water but she figured if she was going to die it would be of natural causes not because of some beast that lives inside of her. But there was one problem that she was having.