How it all happen.

Zailan was just a typical student that does his homeworks five minutes before the teacher entered the class. But on one lucky day, he was choosen to participated in a competition known as the Model United Nation.

(Model United Nation is a role playing debate done by students where they are address as delegates. The 'delegates' then have to debate about issues that have been debated in the previous United Nation Conference)

Back to the topic, the Model United Nation was held by a swedish school called Falu Fri where they did it at Borneo. Zailan was freaking happy to know that he had a chance to go to Sweden. All he needed to do was ace the competition in order to be one of the nine students choosen to go there. One of his friend (Arnold Pedro) did a bet where if he was choosen, arnold would spend him a meal. Challange Accepted.

Anyway, before the competition,Zailan worked really hard and eventually during the competition,he was awarded the best delegate. "Hurraaa! Swedennn here i comeee!" He yelled after winning the award. So fast foward to the first day of the trip which is on 13 march 2016, he was all set to go to sweden with 8 other students which was Elvin,Dylan,Matthew,Mandaking,Mary,Judith,Roseanne,and Desiree. Ouh yeah i almost forgat, the students also known as the 'Borneon group' was choosen to go to Sweden to attend the official Model United Nation held by the swedish school, Falu Fri.

So yeah, that's how Zailan went to Sweden and Arnold ended up spending Zailan fried chicken rice.