Chapter Fifty-Nine: Are We Over?

Since it's my birthday and all that, I'm going to upload this chapter. Oh and by the way, I want to thank CrazyCollector8 for making me a book cover for my new story called "The Sketchbook". Thank you so much! What a pleasant birthday gift for me!

Also, please check that story out if you haven't.

Okay so I'm gonna shut up now and let you read the chapter since that's what you've all been expecting.

Much love!

________________________________________________

Chapter Fifty-Nine: Are We Over?

HANNAH'S POV

I went home and locked myself up in Julian's room and bawled my eyes out. How could he fuckin' cheat on me?! I scattered all the pillows onto the floor, stashed the blanket off the bed while crying and screaming out loud. I even knocked my alarm clock off of the side table. I kept punching the wall until my knuckles hurt as hell already but I don't care. I want to punch him and that girl on the photo!

"Hannah!!! Stop!!! Stop it!!!" Mum said as she got hold of my arms from behind. Miela was there too and she's holding a key. I guess she's the one who unlocked the door.

"He's a fucking cheater!!! I hate him!!! I hate him!!!" I screamed while crying. Mum turned my body to face her, "HANNAH, WHAT'S WRONG?!" she asked as she brushed off all the hair that were covering my face.

"Julian...." I sobbed. "Julian cheated on me!!!" And then Mum hugged me, "Hush now... Everything's gonna be alright." She cooed.

"NO MUM!!! HE CHEATED ON ME!!!!" I cried out loud. "I FUCKIN' GAVE MY LOVE TO HIM AND THEN HE JUST THREW IT AWAY!!!"

"Shush now love..." Mum said as she stroke my hair to calm me down. "Now, give me every single detail about what happened."

"My friends saw this photo over Facebook and it was Julian, kissing some other girl on the cheek." I said.

"Hannah, can I see the photo?" Miela asked and I gave her my phone which was currently on the said picture of Julian over Facebook.

"Oh my God..." Miela muttered.

"Why?" Mum asked.

"The girl happens to be Julian's first love, Dominique." Miela said and I cried harder as I buried my face onto Mum's neck. "Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry about this. Don't worry, I'll talk to Julian--."

"NO NEED MIELA. I'M GOING TO TALK TO HIM MYSELF." I said while gripping firmly on my Mum's blouse.

After that heartbreaking day, I started to ignore Julian. I avoided his calls, his text messages, even the messages that he sent me on Facebook. I'm such a fool! How can I trust a prankster?! Maybe this whole relationship thing was just a prank of his...

I decided that I'll talk to him at their grand finals since school's finished and I've already graduated at that time. I'll go to Sydney personally to talk to him and he better explain this whole thing to me properly.

-Grand finals Night-

I went to the Fox Studios but I didn't visit him nor his bandmates in the lounge room before the show started. Why? Simple. I just don't want his bandmates to get involve in our mess and most of all, I don't wanna see Julian's face yet.

The show started and it went pretty well. The boys performed Brokenhearted by Karmin and their single Surrender. While they were performing their single, I noticed that Julian was the one who started the first verse and he still sounded the same... He's still the same old Julian.