Chapter 5

"OMG! I am so late! Miss is going to kill me if I don't arrive early!", I shout absolutely to no one.

I quickly grab my book and stuff them into my black school bag where a key ring was dangling. I then grab my pencil case and did the same step and continue to do that for the rest of my books too. I grab my portable charger as for a fact that I know that my phone still isn't charged completely and that happens to be also the reason that I am running late now.

I look up at the clock hanging peacefully on the wall with no worries and exactly showing me the time of 8:10. I grab the piece of toast which I had made early and went toward the fridge looking for jam but only to find that I am jamless just like my ultimate bias Jimin...! I place the toast on a silver plate and head toward the third cupboard where all my emergencies food was stored and have to be used at the most important and serious time which is when we run out of food. I grab two packet of a crisp, one fizzy drink and two chocolate bars for my energy for the rest of the day and placed them carefully inside my book making sure that they were hidden well so that Mr.Kim [the teacher who always makes sure that no student are carrying junk food more like healthy food] wouldn't take them away.

I head toward the door not forgetting to grab my scarf and a warm coat before I head out as the winter season has arrived. I wrap the scarf around my neck and wore the black coat over my school blazer and made sure that everything meaning my bus card and my earphone were inside the coat pocket. I grab my keys and place them inside my front zip of my bag and close the door from behind.

As soon as I come out from the warm and step into the cold winter morning I could feel the goosebumps appearing and my cheeks getting red. I puff and watch as white smoke escape through my lips and become one with the wind.

Sohee you have received a message.

I took my phone out of my pocket and turn the screen on finding a message from mum and Minsuh.

I press the numbers to unlock my phone and start to walk while still being on my phone. I open up and click first on mum message.

I smile at my mum text and remember how she used to always wake up

I smile at my mum text and remember how she used to always wake up... not using an alarm clock but a vacuum cleaner... which was better than nothing... as nothing seemed to have woken me up.

I quickly typed it in and sent it back

I quickly typed it in and sent it back. And look at Minsuh text.

I frowned no, how are you? What it is like living alone but she wants to know about the new students [which I had completely forgotten about] and a boy group! Isn't friendship important anymore!?!

But before I could press the send button I bump against a pole. A hard pole or that's what I think anyway. I look up causing myself to stare into dark chocolate eyes with cold stares. I move away from him causing me to get a better look at his face. And I will only describe him in one word, good looking.

"Sorry..." I mumble and give him the 90* bow but only to find a rude comment thrown at me.

"Ya! Are you blind or something? Can't you watch where you are heading too? The day hasn't even started and now it has just turned into a bad day," he says rubbing his sweatshirt where I hit against.

"I'm-"

"Do you know how expensive this it? You could have damaged it your big head," he snapped causing me to lose my mind.

Before I could say anything, the digital watch hanging on the petrol station caught my eyes indicating the time to be 8:28. Two minutes until my lesson starts and I don't want to be late or else it's detention!

I look at him and smiled a bitter and fake smile and walked past him and he didn't say anything either. After taking five steps away from him I stopped and turn around to see him still there standing and still rubbing the area where I accidentally bumped into.

"Ya! You jerk!" I shout grabbing his attention causing him to turn around and look at me.

"Have a great day!" I said in a sarcastic tone and turn around still feeling his eyes on me. Then slowly I took my hand and raise it high making sure that he can clearly see what I was about to do. Then I stick out the middle finger and walk away. acting cool but that cool act soon dropped when I received a text from the class president making me run toward the school like there is no tomorrow.

"So class as you today we will have 9 students joining your class. I know that this is the second term meaning that they have missed the first term and as you know we don't accept students who join later. However, they are an exception." says Miss Jung.

While she is talking and saying how we should look after them and be nice to them I was here doodling on the Maths book which isn't my favourite subject, at all! I add ears to my creation and made sure to add tails too and paws. I bite my lips as I carefully drawn out the details making sure that it looks perfect with no error.