Percy POV

Percy Point Of View

I was summoned to Mount Olympus. "Jason Grace" Zeus called his son. Jason stood directly in front of Zeus. "Do you accept being The Olympian God of Electricity and Weather"? asked Zeus. "I do" Jason said. Zeus shot a sky blue beam of power into Jason. Jason screamed in pain for a moment before the pain stopped. Jason glowed sky blue. A throne made of Sapphires appeared in between Hades and Hestia's thrones. "Piper McLean" Aphrodite nearly squealed in delight as she called her daughter. Piper went to stand in front of The Love Goddess."Do you accept being The Olympian Goddess of Persuasion, Beauty, and Shapeshifting"? Aphrodite asked. "I do" Piper said. Aphrodite blasted her with a Pink beam of power. Piper now glowed pink. "Leo Valdez" Hephaestus called. "You will be The Olympian God of Fire, Lava, Volcanoes, Blacksmiths, and Forges if you accept" said Hephaestus. "I accept" Leo told his father. Hephaestus blasted Leo with a Fiery Red Light. Leo glowed Red. "Frank Zhang" Ares said. "Frank,Do you accept being The Olympian God of Combat, Shapeshifting, and Emotions"? Ares asked. "I do" Frank replied as Ares blasted him with a bloodred beam of power. Frank glowed Blood Red. "Hazel Levesque and Nico Di Angelo" Hades called. "Nico, Will you be the Olympian God of Shadows, Darkness, Fear, Ghosts, Skeletons, and Shadow Travel and Hazel Will you be The Olympian Goddess of Everything under the Earth"?Hades asked them. "I will" Nico and Hazel replied at the same time. Hades shot a black beam of power at Nico and Hazel. They glowed black and black wings shot from their backs. Piper got Pink wings, Jason got Blue Wings, and Leo got red wings and Frank got blood red wings. "You two are my heirs and Nico is The Ghost King" Hades said placing black and gold crowns on their heads as their thrones appeared. "Annabeth Chase" Athena called. "If you accept you will be The Olympian Goddess of Knowledge, Cleverness, Battle Tactics, and Architecture" Athena informed Annabeth. "I accept your offer" Annabeth said. Athena blasted Annabeth with a stormy gray beam of power. Annabeth glowed green. "PERSEUS JACKSON, my name boomed throughout The Throne Room as Poseidon called it after Annabeth sat in her throne. "Do you accept Godhood"? my father asked me. "I do" I said. The Fates came and blasted me with a golden beam of power. "All Hail Perseus Jackson, Prince of Olympus, Supreme Commander of The Olympian Army, Olympian God of Elements, Time, Space, Matter, Gravity, Creation, Destruction, Life, Death, Light, Darkness, Day, Night, Magic, Pestilence, Truth, Lies, Conquest, Rage, Happiness, Peace, Heroes, Loyalty, Betrayal, Swordsmanship, Swordplay, Archery, Weapons, Weaponry, Defense, Doorways, The Eclipse, Disasters, Tides, The Hunt, The Wild, Paths, Handsomeness, and Monsters and The Most Powerful Olympian God" The Fates said before flashing out in a flash of Gold Light. Red, Black, Gold, Blue, and Green Wings shot from my back. My Throne appeared next to Annabeth's as well as a Gold Crown on my head. "Percy, Hand Riptide to me" Poseidon told me. I did as he asked. Hephaestus reforged it so now, Riptide is 6 feet long, made of Imperial Gold, Stygian Iron, Atlantean Steel, Olympian Titanium, and Mortal Steel. It is also imbued with the power of every Olympian including the new ones. Poseidon handed me Typhoon which is an exact replica of Riptide. "New Olympians, you will need new names, sacred animals, and sacred places" said Zeus. Chronos, Primordial of Time appeared on Olympus. "Lord Chronos, why are you here"? asked Zeus. "To let Percy take my place as Primordial of Time because I am fading" He told us. Chronos's essence came into me. Instantly, I got a huge power boost. "Annabeth Lee Chase, Will you marry me"? I asked her. "Yes" she replied. Percy, your new name will be Chronos, sacred animals will be Pegasi, Phoenixes, Dragons, and Drakons, and your sacred places will be The Wild and Camp Olympus which is what the two camps will be called once we combine it into one Camp" Zeus told me. "Piper, you will be Charmcaster, sacred animals will be Unicorns, Falcons, Hawks, and Gryphons, and your sacred place will be Mountains" said Zeus. Zeus renamed Leo Pyro. Zeus renamed Hazel Mystica. Zeus renamed Frank Typhonas. Jason became Alpha. Nico became Omega. Hazel became Beta. Annabeth became Zeta. Zeus made Thalia The Olympian Goddess of Thunderstorms, Tornadoes, Hurricanes, Water, Earth, and Fire and renamed her Theta. My appearance changed a lot. I was 6'6 and now I am 6'12. My body, and skin is the color Gold. My wings are now Pure Gold. I have Gold Eyes like Kronos and Hyperion but hotter and brighter. I have an awesome 12 pack. I am Handsomer than ever because of my Handsomeness domain. My form pretty much screamed BADASS. Chaos came and offered to train us. We gladly accepted. Chaos introduced us to the army he put together for Olympus. "You seven are the Chief Commanders of The Olympian Army but Percy is The Supreme Commander"Chaos told us. Chaos trained us to be able to use every type of weapon and fully control our powers. We trained with Chaos for 8000 Chaos years(800 Earth Years).