Chapter 38

Bree pov.

"Babe." I said.

"What's wrong?" Lucas asked.

"Feel my stomach." I said.

He put his big hands on my stomach and rub around until he snatched his hand away.

"Woah what the fuck was that?" He asked.

"The baby kicked fool." I said.

He smiled and put his hand back on my stomach.

"She a fighter." He said.

"She?" I asked.

"I feel likes its gone be a girl." He said.

"Yeah me to." I said smiling.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I replied pecking his lips.

"Come on lay down so we can fall asleep." He said.

I laid down on his chest and began dozing off.

Will pov.

"YOU WHAT?!" India yelled.

"Can you please lower your voice?" I asked.

"NO I'M NOT GOING TO LOWER MY FUCKING VOICE MY BOYFRIEND JUST FUCKING TOLD ME HE'S GOING BACK IN THE STREETZ!" She yelled.

I sigh.

"India WHO THE FUCK ABOUT TO SIT HERE AND LET THEY WOMEN DO THE WORK!" I yelled.

"THAT DON'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO SELL DRUGS!" She yelled.

"I HAVE NO FUCKIN DEGREE BRO! I HAVE TO MAKE MONEY I WANNA START A FUCKIN FAMILY HOW THE FUCK AM I'M GOING TO TAKE OF A FAMILY WITH NO JOB!?" I yelled.

She stayed quiet.

"Will-" She said.

"No bro I'm gone." I said as I grab my jacket and car keys.

"Will please don't leave." She plead.

"And I'll appreciate it if you kept your mouth close with this to bree." I said before I walked out and slammed the door.

India pov.

I have never seen Will so mad before. It hurts me to see him getting back in these streets its dangerous and if Bree find out its gone be all hell breaking loose. So I'm going to keep my mouth close but Will and I we are going to be on the edge.

Pov over.

Lucas pov.

As soon as Bree hit that snoring stage, I got up as quick as possible and got dressed. I kissed her forehead and went to Tyler room and did the same.

I did a silent prayer and left. Once I made it to the trap everybody was already there.

"Wassup Lucas." Joey said.

"Wassup Jo." I said.

"Shit nothing much." He said.

Our conversation was interrupted by a loud ass engine...we all looked and it was Will fastly pulling up.

"Bruh is that Will?" Joey asked.

"Man everybody go inside let me talk to Will." I said.

Everybody began going into the house as Will finally got out the car.

"Whats wrong with you?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"I'm straight." He said.

I shook my head.

"What happen?" I asked.

"Man I SAID I'M STRAIGHT!" He yelled breathing heavly.

I myself was shocked due to the fact that I never seen Will this mad.

"Bro sit down and breathe." I said.

He hesitated but did as told.

"Now explain." I demanded.

"Me and India got into it." He said.

"What happen?" I asked.

"Man so I told her the truth or whateva and she started bitching so I tried to walk away but she kept going so I kind of yelled at her." He said.

I smacked my lips.

"That's it?" I asked.

"Uh yah." He said in a duh tone.

I just laughed.

"What's so fucking funny?" He asked defensively.

"You and India." I said.

"How?" He asked.

"Man Bree than slapped me put me out you name it...but where she at? home knocked the fuck out probably hugging my pillow." I said shaking my head.

"That's you and Bree y'all the one's that argue not me and India." He said.

I sigh.

"Man relationships are going to have arguments even break ups but at the end of the day the only thing that matters is that y'all love each other." I said.

He nodded.

"You right." He said.

"Now you ready to go make some cheese?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

I dapped him up and we went inside the house.

"Alright so we are going to be nickel and dime bagging but it's only for tonight...the russians hit me back and they are going to send us some supply to sell." I said.

"Say no more." Joey said.

We packed up some bags and begin hitting them corners. The whole time while I was selling I just thought about my family. I'm doing this for them and for them only.

I just hope ion get caught up and end up losing everything including my family.

I updated

I know it's been a good lil min😴