Video games

Y/n pov

>>video games<<

      "BOO YAA!!!" I shouted after three levels of playing minecraft mini games on Jacob's Xbox 360. But anyways Jacob on the other hand died soooo many times. We have been playing on the couch for hours at his house since his parents and my parents went out for a get together I think I don't know I forgot. but it's whateva.
         I don't really understand I'm fifteen and yeah,yeah. I still play minecraft but anyways.(out of my thoughts) "I WIN, U LOSE!!" I teased Jacob but then I turned around to see an angry Jacob  "well whatever" he retorted "Sooo how does it feel like to be the loser?" I laughed "shutup" Jacob rolled his eyes and  I playfully pushed him off the couch "sooooo wanna play another game?" I asked "sure, but this time let's have a deal" Jacob smirked. five mins later he's still staring at me with his smirk getting me kind of uncomfortable and even the silence came and made it ten times worse "Well Are you going to Tell me or...." i said in annoyed tone to hide the fact that I was lowkey scared but kinda blushing( yeah Ik I'm that one bitch) I had a crush on him since like forever. We have been to the same school since the 1st grade and I used have a little crush on him because he would make me a "song" to cheer me up when I was sad.

*Skips to the game*
(Well I'm to lazy to write Bc my thumbs are cramping but anywho Jacob won and on the other hand y/n was so curios what he would do)

"HA I WIN" Jacob screamed in an weird ugly screech that was so high pitched it hurted your ears(no hate tho bc he's my daddy).  "well whatever, soo what is the "deal" or whatever it is I have to do " i said and with that he stares and me for a few seconds coming back with his smirking kinda making me uncomfortable but turned out at the same time but a Few minutes later he took me his room.

( he confessed to you that he liked u ever since kindergarten and yea u both kissed yippee!)

Well, Skips to smut

Y'all were going at it making out (im not crying you are) then you got tired of making out So you rode him and accidentally fell off  of the bed ( bc dick too bomb jk 😂) and his tic tac fell off and You were on the floor and was so SHOOKETHD from what just happend 😂💀
(I am so sorry I'm so cruel)

_________🖤_🖤_🖤__________
JOKES ON U HORNY BITCHES 😂
ION TRYNA GET E.COLI from writing this book cause I'm too SHOOK💀SORRY BOOS:(

COLI from writing this book cause I'm too SHOOK💀SORRY BOOS:(