Chapter 3

Time Skip

I found out that Julian and Jovani are coming here to LA for three days. So we plan on hanging out the day they get here, which is actually today. I had given Julian my address, so he will know where to go, plus, they're staying over instead of a hotel. At the moment, I was running aroung the house, chasing Jacob because he stole my favorite 5 Seconds of Summer album. I heard the doorbell ring, but I honestly didn't care. He had manage to take my All Time Low, Green Day and 5SOS albums, I only got my Green Day and All Time Low back, but I still need to get the attractive Australian boys back. "JACOB SMITH! YOU GIVE ME BACK THAT ALBUM OR YOU WILL BE SIX FEET UNDER WHEN YOU FALL ASLEEP!"

Julian's POV

Jovani rang the doorbell and in five seconds, someone opened it. "Hi, you must be Julian and Jovani, I'm Michael but you can call me Mikey, Mike or Michael." I was about to say something when we heard "JACOB SMITH! YOU GIVE ME BACK THAT ALBUM OR YOU WILL BE SIX FEET UNDER WHEN YOU FALL ASLEEP!" Michael's eyes instantly went wide as he turned around to see Ashley on a dude's back, trying to get something. He pulled her off of him and the guy, I'm guessing Jacob, gave back what she was trying to get. Ashley turned and saw us and her face went red, but she brushed it off. She was wearing a pair of black, ripped at the knee jeans with a 5 Seconds of Summer shirt and a flannel around her waist paired with black vans. "Hey guys, sorry you had to see that, but technically, that's a warning." She said and laughed as did the others. Wait, others? "Guys, this is Jacob, Derek, Bella, Ally, Fred, Jaylen, Zoe, Harry, and you already met Michael. Everyone, this is Julian and Jovani, the other twins we will be on tour with." We greated each other and she showed us to the room we will be staying at. After unpacking, I walked over to her room and asked if I could come in. There was a faint yes, so I opened the door to see her in a messy bun and glasses. Cute. "Hey there stranger." "Hey. What do you want to do?" She smirked as she had suddenly grabbed my hand and we ran down the stairs. "Mikey!" "Room!" She groaned as she pulled me back up the stairs and into Michael's room.

Ashley's POV

Once I walked into Mikey's room, all I had to do was say those words. "Last summer." He immediately smirked and we got ready. I put my hair in a high pony tail and put on my contacts. Mikey and I have our license since we got them early, so we can drive. We have three cars in total, my dad's, the Mustang that Mikey and I share and my mum's old car. It can fit 8 people, three in the back, three in the middle and two in the front, so we took that car. Mikey was driving, I got front, Jacob and Zoe in the back while the twins were in the middle. Derek Ally and Bella stayed back to watch Jaylen and Fred. Since the radio sucks and doesn't work and we forgot to grab some CD's, they asked me to sing. So I had mentally picked a song Mikey knows.

"It started on a weekend in May..... I was looking for attention, needed intervention...."

After Mikey and I had finished singing English Love Affair by 5SOS, we had made it to our destination. It was about 10 minutes away from home, so it was pretty close. It was an abandoned shop, I guess. I mean, like no one ever went in. When we first found it, the door was unlocked and everything was new. There were no cameras and there was a note on the counter saying that they never wanted this, so anyone can come in and do whatever. People don't know about this since it's kind of hidden off. We went in, everyone else following me. "What are we doing here?" "Well since we were bored at home, we had decided to bring yall here. Everything in here still works until October. So, knock yourselves out." They were unsure, so when I grabbed a pack of cookies, they took some as well. We opened up a bag of marshmallows and had a contest. "C'mon, lets go out back." I said as I took Julian by the hand and led him and the others to the back, a blush creeping up on me. Damn teenage hormones. Once we got to the back, I hopped in a cart, Mikey started pushing me. Zoe got in one as well and Jacob started pushing her. "Well what are you two waiting for? Julian get in the cart so we can have a race!" I yelled over my shoulder. This should be fun.

We got back home and are in the backyard. We lit up a fire and were eating roasted marshmallows, the pool looking pretty from the moon's reflection. "Hey Ashley, can I talk to you?" "Sure." Julian followed me to the kitchen and we just stood there. "Ashley-" "Please, call me Ash." "Okay. Ash...."

Short, but a cliff hanger! Don't kill me. Since I don't know how POMSCON will be, Imma make up the stuff, hope yall don't mind. Love yall❤