2 Weeks Since we Talked.

Kirsten POV.

It's been 2 weeks since hunter and I talked or hung out we have I have ignored him everyday for 2 weeks well class is today I am still up set after one week he tried to contact me but I still ignored him. I getting ready for class.

Hunter POV.

I am so lost with out her she's still mad at me Its been 2 weeks
I hope I haven't lost my. best friend forever I will try again
In class today . I head out of the dorm towards class I see her
"Hey kirs she's ignores me of course. I sat at my desk and
And think what can I do next.
I say to my self. Oh I got it.

" Class Has Started Mrs K announced this is First Semester English please take out a number 2 pencil for the pop quiz. "Before class starts I try again. " please Kirsten talk to me? I plead. "Hunter no leave me alone I don't want to talk to you right now. class is about to start!. " Kirsten please iam sorry. "Leave me alone. " Mr. Hollingsworth , Miss Brazen Can we start class or do u need to tell the class what's on?
Mrs. K said sternly. "No Mrs K.
Kirsten said. " No I said. "Good
Let's start class shall we?. She said. I turn around to my seat.
And Start on quiz
kirsten POV.

He set there so up set he looked really sad but I still ignored him
I do miss him so much but I can't
Let him know. I finished my quiz
I sat a side and work on my study guide for math. " girl what's wrong with you Roxy whispered.
"Nothing I whispered back.

Hunter Pov.

I gotta do something crazy I gotta go for it I said to my Self. Here I go.

Kirsten POV.

I hear a big Thump I look up What is he doing? Hunter is standing on his desk. " Kirsten Elle Brazen! "You Have been my Best friend forever! and I care about you so much " hunter I interject "No you listen this the only way I can get you attention.
" I am sorry the party was a bad idea and "you gotta understand.
" How I feel Kirsten I- I cut him
Off "I can't I just can't I am sorry Mrs. K I look at him with tears in my eyes and run out of the class room through the hall.

Hunter POV.
I have to follow her.
"Mr. Hollingsworth we will talk about your punishment later
Right now go chase your girl.
" you'll never know if you Don't try. "Thanks Mrs. k. " your welcome now go. It's Starting rain.

I run after her where is she I run towards the hall I look outside its Raining hard I think I see her walking in the rain. I am running outside to get to her. "Kirs were are you going? She's still walking
" away from here and you Hunter. She says. "Why hey Wait please Stop. I say. " why do you Even care? ."you Know I care kirs
So much that it hurts. "Please just stop and listen to me ." fine I am listening she says. "Okay I didn't want to ruin are Friendship I said explaining while getting soaking wet. " Hunter we came here to try new things and I don't want to hurt our friendship but I love you so much I can't help it.

I thought to my self did she' really just declare her love to me.

"I am sorry she says and starts to walk away again.

I won't let her this time. I catch up to her from the side grab her in my Arms ", and kiss her so hard my head starts to spin.

It' feels like electric sparks.
On my lips. We catch our breaths
" Kirsten I love You. "Hunter I love You we kiss again like The whole world is watching and we don't care as the rain Falls on our faces.