Ch2

I woke up to being chained to a bed in a room. I looked to my left which was the girl from earlier who knocked me out and this time she came out the shower with no clothes and just an apron, I told her to get dress and asked for her name. She told me that her name was esdeath and she skipped my first questioned and told me she loved me, I then told her is she can take off the freaking leash. She said only if you promise you won't run I told her why would I live to run away she then smiled and was blushing at the same time. I was then free from the chained and then I told her I kinda like her but we both need to get to know each other. We both went to sleep but for some reason I couldn't sleep I kept hearing voices in my head that's when i got up and followed where it told me to go and I went into a cave and saw a black scythe and it was spiked and I loved it but, it was in the ground.
Esdeath pov: I woke up to (y

) being Gone I knew I shouldn't trusted him and leaves him of the leashed, I then tracked him into a cave which I saw him walked to a scythe which was a imperial arms and I told him no don't touch it it can kill you,

back to (y/n)

I kept going towards the scythe when I heard her voice but the voices and the pain was too strong and I went to grabbed the scythe I grabbed the scythe and felt an squeezated pain, like I was about to die I also heard voices and the pain they were being caused and esdaeth came to me and asked what happen, I asked her to make the pain stop,then the next thing I know I as back in the capital with esdeath around me and other figures looking at me. I asked her what happen while I was sitting up, then she started to hugged me and I felt and saw tears run down her face and I told her I was sorry, she said she thought I died and I then asked her was that then the voices came back and I felt to the ground and heard them Occurs and knelt to the ground with my hand covering both my ears and heard me whisper killl... killl..... killl every one deserve to die that's when I started to laugh and the scythe than appear in my hand I then had a different outfit on and I was back to normal with no and everybody heard me say I will kill all of them for I shall Be the new reaper of death.