kevin kiermaier

My friends and I are going to the beach today. We are going to play some volleyball, tan, some more volleyball, and go swim. We are on winter break for college, so that means no work, no exams, no nothing for a couple weeks. We can just relax and enjoy life. "Y/N! Stop daydreaming and get in the car!" Y/F/N yelled.
       About an hour into the drive, we ran out of gas, but thankfully there was a gas station. I was texting and listening to music the whole car ride. I also screamed when I found out Adam Eaton, one of my favorite baseball players, was traded to the Nationals. I loved him on the Sox! That ruined part of my day, at least.
       We finally arrived and I immediately spotted all of the cute guys on the beach. I'm pretty sure this one guy with beautiful eyes is Kevin Kiermaier, the Ray's center fielder, but I'm not sure. My friends and I played volleyball against some other people, and we won! I guess it helps to have 2 college players on your team.
       Now it was time to tan. I read my magazine while my legs tanned. It was a Sports Illustrated magazine, my favorite. My timer went off and I flipped over. When I was done with that, there was a cool breeze coming in. We are also having a huge bonfire tonight. It's supposed to get really cold, though. I fell asleep thinking about this on my towel.
        I woke up to the sound of screaming. Y/F/N was bitten by a crab! I was laughing, to the point I was in tears. She, however, did not think it was funny. Y/F/N checked her phone and it was already 8:57 PM. We packed up our stuff and headed to the huge bonfire.
       The boy with the beautiful eyes was there. I'm pretty sure it's Kevin Kiermaier. There was a total of 7 of us at the fire. Kevin kept looking at me, and it was kind of creepy. I left my jacket at home, and now I'm sitting, freezing and possibly getting hypothermia. "You okay there, sunshine?" Kevin asked. "Me? What? I'm just a little cold." I responded. He threw me his jacket and I said thanks. Wow, I'm wearing Kevin Kiermaier's jacket!
         When the night was over, Kevin and I stayed to talk. We got to know each other more. He gave me his number, and we are now going on a date, next Friday. I'm so excited! He's even letting me keep his jacket!