Introduction

Welcome Everyone to the Ethics Contests! Here we will be holding monthly contests for you guys to enter!!!

Firstly, let's begin with the Rules!

Rules

- Be Polite! Please be polite! I guess, that's pretty straightforward!

- No Swearing! Strictly, No Swearing! Please understand that we would like to stay away from swearing and arguments in our contests, as they are meant to be a fun place for people to enter. We do not want this to become a place that no one wants to be! If, we find swearing occuring anywhere throughout this book, we will disqualify you. Especially, no swearing in your entries!

-No mature content!! 

- To Ensure That, You Have Read The Rules, Please Put The Password at the end of your form! The Password will be your favourite kind of Chocolate! I haven't put a section in the form for you to write the password, as I will assume you have read these rules, so you can just write the password at the end of your form. Thankyou.

- Well, I don't have anything else to say, As Of Yet, so, you can move on!!!

Rules To Enter

·To Enter, There Will Be A Form That You Must Fill Out in the comments section of that Contest!

Form

Title -
Author -
Link to Story -
Word Count -
Tag - (At least One Person)

Please Move On To The Next Chapter For January's Theme.