January, Week Three!

Monday.

What is a spell? For this activity I will write my own opinion and then research common opinions of other people.
MY PERSONAL OPINION: A spell is a gathering of materials representing certain properties bound together with intent. I actually have no idea how it actually works, that was just the first thing to come to mind. A popular opinion found online was, you are putting out your energy into the world to help you push forward to your goal. I don't really care to know right now- as long as my definition works for me. I will find the true answer eventually along my journey.~
A spell could go wrong because a chakra relating to the spell's purpose could be blocked, you aren't in the proper mindset for a spell (Distracted by something). If spirits are involved with your ritual or spell, you could forget to put up the proper protection and a spirit with malicious intent could mess with it or you.

~~~~~~~~

Tuesday.

I don't use any divination tools outside of their intended divination purpose- unless my music playlist counts? I don't use that for magick, so...

~~~~~~~~

Wednesday.

Crystal inventory and what I would like to have in the future!
I have an amethyst (aids in remembrance of dreams and meditation) with a rocky layer still on, but it has a metal statue of a fairy on top. I have a tumbled orange calcite too, for creativity. Hematite, for enhancing memory. Brecciated Jasper for protection. Rose Quartz for love and healing. All are tumbled. In the future, I aim to have:

Clear Quartz: Versatile in general, and boosts powers of other materials.
Citrine: Powerful cleansing and enhancing psychic ability.
Tiger's Eye: Courage and fortune.
Moonstone: Dream recall, calming.

~~~~~~~~

Thursday.

Task: Create a spell to aid healing.
Sorry it's not too creative!

Allspice for healing and energy. Cinnamon for healing, strength and cleansing. A tea candle (fire for strength).

Take the wax out of the foil carefully and sprinkle a little bit of the spices on the foil. Put the candle back and rub a tiny bit more into the top (preferably not too close to the wick). Light, say a quick phrase to "set the intent", sit for a moment, whatever. Leave it lit for as long as you like, in a place where nothing nearby can catch fire. Place it in a candle holder if you like.

Written on the 18th of January.