[] TWO []

FLAKY'S P.O.V

"Wake up sleeping beauty!" I heard a familiar voice tone.

I fluttered my eyes open and saw his face...

"Flippy?" I called out, my throat was dry. "Was it fun last night? You really know how to make a guy shout your name." Flippy smirked. His yellow eyes sparkling.

Wait a minute... What is he trying to say?!

I quickly sat up and notice that I was wearing a loose shirt... "YOU FVCKING BASTARD! WHY DID YOU TOOK MY VIRGINITY AWAY?!" I punched him harshly.

"Woah! Chill tiger! I didn't took your virginity nor we had sex. You just gave me a blow job." He explained.

ME FVCKING GAVE HIM A BLOW JOB?! NUHUH! NEVER IN MY LIFE!

"Are you lying?!" I yelled. "Well, you were drunk last night." He exclaim.

WTF?! I DON'T DRINK!

"Are you sure I was drunk?" I asked. He shrugged. "Well, I kinda felt a little horny—" before he could finish his statement. I cut him off.

"HA! I KNEW IT! YOU RAPED ME!" I yelled. I then noticed that his eyes turned green.

Am I suffering color blindness?! Why is his eyes change color all the time?!

"Ow... What happened?" I heard Flippy muttered, massaging his temples. "Stop acting like you didn't knew a thing." I exclaim.

"What did we did last night?" He asked. The hell?! Is he playing games with me?! He was just my roommate for a night and everything happened so quickly!

"Ugh..." I heard a loud groan. "Did you heard that?" I asked Flippy. He nodded and searched where the noise came from. "What the fvck...?" I heard Flippy muttered. "What is it?" I asked and jumped out of the bed.

"What the..." I commented as I saw a blue haired guy with a red mask on laying down the floor, half naked. I noticed that Flippy's eyes turned yellow.

"Don't tell me Splendid gave me a blow job..." Flippy said, his eyes widened. "I think he did!" I chuckled, trying not to laugh loudly. "SPLENDID!" Flippy shouted and strangled the hero on the floor.

"WHA!?" Splendid yelled. I then burst out laughing. I can't believe that Splendid would gave Flippy a blow job!

--- Time Skip ---

After the awkward incident between Splendid and Flippy. I was in the dorm, playing card games with them.

Anyway, Splendid was also a roommate but he seldom sleeps in the dorm since Flippy doesn't like girls to get in the room.

"Goldfish!" Splendid happily protest and landed his cards on the floor. Me and Flippy groaned. "You always win!" I whined. "Of course! I'm the winner at playing cards!" Splendid proudly exclaim.

I then recall...

"Hey Flippy." I called out. Flippy glance at me with curiosity in his green eyes. "Why does your eyes change color?" I asked. Everything went silent and Flippy looked serious. Splendid was also looking serious.

"I see that you met Fliqpy." Splendid said while spreading the cards. "Fliqpy?" I protest with a questioning tone.

Who the hell is Fliqpy?

"Fliqpy's my other half, Evil half I mean." Flippy protest, looking down his feet. "What do you mean by other half?" I asked again. I know I'm kinda getting annoying but I'm curious!

"I'm suffering from MPD and PTSD." Flippy exclaim. "So, if my eyes are yellow, it means that Fliqpy is taking over me. Be careful." Flippy added.

I just smiled. "Don't worry! I won't be harsh on ya." I grinned. "Let's continue the game." I smiled and took the cards.

FLIPPY'S P.O.V

'She seems nice.' I heard Fliqpy exclaim in my thoughts. 'Whatever you say Evil brother.' I replied. I felt he rolled his eyes at me. 'Stop calling me EVIL! If it weren't for me, you should be dead by now.' Fliqpy exclaim.

'Whatever ya say smarty-pants.' I glared and went back to reality.

"Yow Flippy!" I heard Splendid called out. English class was over and Math next. We got the same class every math time.

"Hey Splend." I smiled. He then smirked. "I was just wondering. Did ya wooed the new roommate? She seems hot!" He protest.

Somewhat, his topic made me cringe for some reasons. "Nah. Not even interested." I replied. He frowned. This is actually 'boys talk' for us.

Actually, Me, Cuddles, and Splendid are those guys that you call 'Fvck boys'. I even accept it though. Well, we were like the Fantastic 5. You know why?

Me, Splendid, Cuddles, Handy, and Nutty were the so called 'Fvck boys' in the school campus but for some reasons, Handy left the group cuz' he's trying to be a 'Good boyfriend' to his Girlfriend and Nutty left for some reasons. Cuddles is leader of the group though.

"I was planning if I could be the one who'll woo her?" Splendid asked. Somewhat, I kinda felt a little anger boiled inside me when he said that.

"Are you out of your mind? Flaky is Cuddles best friend since childhood! I don't even think that Cuddles would agree on ya." I explained. For a moment there, I noticed that Splendid was pouting.

"But why not?" He asked while pouting. I rolled my eyes at his behaviour. Why does he need to be so childish?!

"Because I'll be the one who'll take her virginity." I said. I noticed that Splendid's jaw drop.

I didn't know why I said that but its worth it!