[] THREE []

FLAKY'S P.O.V

As I was walking to my locker. I didn't noticed that I bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" I apologized and helped the person. "Nah. Its okay." A boy with yellowish-green hair exclaim smiling widely.

I heard him sniff. Is he sniffing me?

"Your hair smells like cotton candy. I want to eat you." He protest biting his lower lip. "Errr... Thanks?" I nervously said. What is he trying to say?

"I'm Nutty. What's yours?" He asked. "Flaky." I replied. He just grinned at me. "I like your hair. It smells like candy! What you put in there?!" Nutty asked. He was already hyper.

"Candy scented shampoo..." I replied awkwardly. He's actually weird though but he kinda seems to be fun. "O—kay. Is that shampoo of yours tastes candy?" He asked again, amazed by the topic.

"How old are you?" I asked, not answering his previous question. He was being too childish!

"19." He replied. I froze. He's 3 years older than me. "Ahh okay." I commented. He just smiled and nodded. He then walked away from my sight.

"Flaky!" I heard someone called out. It was one of my best friend Giggles. She seems so happy.

I pity her though. She got a boyfriend that cheats on her. Remember Cuddles who fvcked my ex-roommate?

I don't even bother to tell Giggles about it. I don't wanted to hurt her feelings.

"Yeah?" I replied. "I heard you got a new roommate." She chirped. I just nodded in agreement. "He seems kinda funny though." I shrugged. Her eyes widened.

"He?! He?! Your roommate is a guy?!" Giggles said shockingly. "Chillax Gigs! It doesn't sound like the person's gonna kill me right?" I explained, making her calm down. "Tell me. Who's the lucky guy—" before she could finish her comment. We heard girls squealing.

"What was that about?" I asked. "I don't know." Giggles replied. "Let's check it out." She added. She then dragged me to where the noise came from.

"OMG!" I heard a girl squeal. It was a crowd full of girls surrounding someone.

I saw 2 figures. As I was clearing my vision, I felt someone reach out from my pocket. "The hell?!" I commented as I glance at the person who's reaching from my pocket.

It was a guy with green hair wearing a black mask. "Yow." He smirked making all the girls fangirl.

So this is what their squealing at... -_-

"Brother." Another guy with green hair wearing a black mask and green fedora called out.

They're twins...

"What are you doing?" The guy with a fedora asked his twin brother. "Nothing." The guy smirked. "Excuse my twin brother ma'am. He just can't control his hands." The guy with a fedora rolled his eyes at his brother.

"Nah. Its okay." I replied. "Anyway, My name is Shifty and my twin brother is Lifty." Shifty introduced. "I'm Flaky." I smiled. I noticed that Shifty's cheeks were red.

Is he blushing?

"Ah.... See you sometimes I guess." Lifty stuttered and dragged his twin brother along with him.

Well, that was awkward.

SHIFTY'S P.O.V

"Somethin' the matter bro?" I heard Lifty asked. "Nah. Just nothing." I replied. I noticed that he smirked.

"What now?" I asked, annoyed by his sly smirk. "You like that redhead girl?" He asked. His stupid smirk still plastered on his ugly face. "No! Why would I fall for someone I just met?!" I shouted.

He stared at me with a questioning look. "I didn't told you—" before he could finish his statement. We heard someone shouted.

"Flippy!" The girl earlier, Flaky was chasing a guy with green and yellow eyes.

So she got boyfriend?

"Flippy! Give me back my—" before Flaky could finish her sentence. She tripped.

"Ow..."

"You okay?" I asked as I walked to her direction and helped her up. "Yeah... Thanks." She exclaimed.

I glance at the green haired guy she was chasing awhile ago. "Who is he?" I asked as I pointed at the guy.

"He's Flippy." Flaky smiled. "Is he your boyfriend?" I asked again.

I know I'm getting kinda annoying but, knowing them as a couple make my stomach twist.

Flaky blushed and shook her head quickly. "N-no! He's not my boyfriend!" I just looked at her blankly.

"Yow Flaky. Would you mind introduce me to your new friends?" Flippy declared. His yellow eyes sparkling.

Tss... I don't like this Flippy guy by the sound of it...

"Flippy meet Shifty and Lifty. Shifty and Lifty meet Flippy." Flaky said. Flippy stared at me and my brother from head to toe.

It somewhat made me insulted.

"You two look charming. Mind if you two join the group?" Flippy asked. His eyes change color.

What happened? Does he got that sort of magic thing?

"Your eyes..." I muttered at loud. Flippy stared at me with curiosity in his eyes. "What about my eyes?" Flippy asked. "A while ago its yellow... It changed to green? Am I hallucinating?" I asked.

Flippy just looked at me with a blank expression. I glance at Flaky and she was also looking down.

What's the matter with them? Did I say something wrong?

"Its none of your business." Flippy protest and dragged Flaky with him.

Something's suspicious with that Flippy guy...