Chapter 5: One Angry Boyfriend

I apologize for not having the next chapter out. But since I made that one on my phone and not my laptop it got deleted. So now I'm back to starting with scratch...

And as stated in the other chapter some content could be lost since this is all from my back up. I havent read through any of these yet, but I will soon! 

Anyways, Read on...

Nevaehs pov:

“Where are we going?!” I shout over the loud engine of the bike. The wind blew my hair crazily but it felt free being on a motorcycle. No worries or anything, like I could go anywhere I wanted.

“It’s a surprise!” He shouted back. Great a surprise. I hate surprises.

I sighed into his shoulder and hugged him tighter. Only because it was cold. 

Yeahh okay Heav, you keep telling yourself that

I will thank you very much. The loud engine was the only thing I heard for the next 20 minutes. 

Were in the middle of autumn meaning it got darker faster. I would be getting out of school right now if we never left. 

I don’t regret leaving but I’d never admit it to Logan. 

He drove into a liquor store parking lot. My jaw dropped making the helmets buckle dig into my chin. 

Well at least it’s not a bank…

He turned off the bike and slid his helmet off. His hair was messy but in a very attractive way.

Heaven shut up. Now. He climbed off the bike leaving me on the end.

“Be right back” He winked. He jogged into the store and I watched as his body disappeared behind the shelves.

I don’t know how he plans on getting away with looking over 21 but I guess he has his ways. He is a pro at this….at least I think.

Well if he wasn’t he wouldn’t be staying at my house right now.

I wonder what makes this notorious bad boy do all these bad things. Does he have a reason? Or does he just do whatever he feels like doing?

He seems to have an “I don’t care” type of attitude.

I looked up from the bike and could see Logan’s jogging back over. His hands were empty making my poor blonde mind fill with confusion.

Didn’t he just spend like 5 minutes in a store…and then he walks out with nothing? 

He tossed his helmet back on his head and shook his hand at me. If he thinks I’m going to scoot over without an explanation then he has another think coming.

“What?” He asked annoyed. I narrowed my eyes at him knowing very well that he probably couldn’t see.

“What was that all about?” I ask loudly hoping he could hear with his ears blocked from the heavy helmet.

“What was what all about?” He asked. I rolled my eyes, this boy is so unpredictable. 

“That” I say waving my hands towards the store. He made an “Ohhh” sound. 

“Nothing, don’t worry about it” He said. I just continued staring at him hoping that he would tell me.

After a few seconds he sighed. “Why? Were you hoping I’d buy something for us to drink?” He teased. 

Actually I kind of was. Not because I wanted to drink it but because I wanted to know how he’d be able to pull off 21. 

“Yup” I deadpanned. “So why would you go all the way here for nothing?” I ask confused.