Harry Potter- Afterhogwarts, the missing chapters

WWW.Afterhogwarts.com                                   By: Adesa. O

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or anything Harry Potter related. This site is free for everyone. I created this site purely as a way to continue on with the story from my point of view, in relation to what I feel would have happened.  Some of the content is based on research, while other parts are based on my imagination.  Please share and refer individuals to www.afterhogwarts.com to keep the website alive.

Enjoy and leave comments!

Chapter 1 Sudden Appearance

Harry ran up the steps to Hogwarts tower. He could hear the noises of spells and explosions from all around him as huge pieces of stone crumbled. He felt his heart hammering in his chest as he took deep breaths from the cold night’s air. Determined to get there in time he stayed focused on his steps as his destination neared closer. When he reached the top he pulled out his wand from his back pocket and exchanged spells blindly as he approached Ron and Hermione who did the same on either side of him. The air was thick with dust and debris. Harry dodged as curses flew past his limbs barley missing him, he fired back with more conviction. After a moment it began to seem like they were winning the fight. Death eaters were backing away from them, they were retreating. Harry held his wand firm, he knew that the fight wasn’t over yet.  In the distance and through all of the wreckage, Harry spotted Fred who was still exchanging spells with his back to him.  In front of them, and approaching the tower in what seemed to be slow methodical motion, was Rockwood. Becoming distracted, Fred edged himself right into Rockwood’s path. Harry watched the red and black gleam in his eyes as he fixed them on Fred.

“Watch out —,” shouted Harry. But it was too late.

“Bloody hell Harry, wake up!”

Harry forced his eyes open. He was covered in sweat and shook with cold. He reached for his glasses but didn’t need them to see the worried look on Ron’s face.

“Are you okay, Harry?” asked Ron, who hovered over Harry with a look of unease and fear resonating on his face.

 “I’m alright,” said Harry, he sat up slowly on his cot and dried the cold dampness from his face.

“Blimey Harry, you were shouting in your sleep again.”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you,” said Harry truthfully,he caught a glimpse of the dark sky outside of Ron’s window, “What time is it?”

“It’s late,” said Ron lowering his voice, “and I don’t give a goblins beard about you waking me Harry, but Mum, Dad and everyone is worried about you,” Ron started in.

“Well, they shouldn't be, I'm fine,” said Harry, he really hoped that he sounded convincing but knew that Ron would see the better of it.

“Yea, it really shows," said Ron dryly.  "You've been thrashing about in your sleep almost every night now, I can tell its getting worse,” Ron continued. “I know that we’ve all had a hard time ever since…” Harry watched as Ron broke off and turned his attention to his bed sheets. Harry knew that Ron still had a difficult time discussing the details of the battle and didn’t blame him for it.

 “Did you want to talk about it?” asked Ron.

"Talk about what?" asked Harry.

"The dreams, he’s not back again is he?” asked Ron, the fear on his face returned with intensity. 

“No, he’s not, and there’s nothing to talk about,” said Harry. “I’m tired, I’m going back to bed,” said Harry, as he reached over, turned out the lights and rested his