Change of Plans.

My heart was caught in my throat. I was numb. I think I felt a tear slip down my cheek. My hands shook. Holding this little plastic stick.

Positive.

My mind was racing a million miles a minute.

What are my parents gonna think?

What is Chase gonna say?

Will he leave me?

God I don't even know what I would do if he left me.

"Okay Hayden calm down." I whispered to myself.

I tossed it in the garbage making sure it was well hidden underneath some other garbage so my parents wouldn't find out.

I slowly went to my room dazed by my thoughts.

I closed the door of my room and slid down the back of it sitting with my head between my knees. I could feel the tear drops falling on my bare legs.

What the hell was i gonna do. What am I supposed to do about gymnastics. I can't land a double front if I'm fucking pregnant.

I sat there for a few minutes debating wether or not to call chase. I decided against.

I'm gonna book a doctors appointment first.

I looked up the number and dialed it slowly.

Sighing out in nervousness as the phone rang.

"Hello Malibu maternity clinic Sarah speaking, what can I help you with?" The chirpy receptionist who's name was Sarah questioned.

"Uhm Hi, my name is Hayden Moore, I just found out i was pregnant today.. Uhm can i book an appointment to see how the baby is doing?" I shakily asked.

"Sure! Does Thursday work?" Sarah chirpily asked me.

"Yeah, I get out of school at 3, so does 3:20 work?"

"Yes ma'am! See you in two days! Have a great rest of your day!" Sarah said.

"Yeah you too." I breathed out as i hung up.

I walked over to my mirror and lifted up my Hollister tank top and placed a hand over my stomach. To think there is a living human being in my stomach. Wow. That almost seems unreal.

I breathed out a shaky breath and grabbed my pajamas from my closet.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up with a twinge of nausea. I quickly dashed to my bathroom. After emptying the contents of my stomach. I got up off my knees and looked in the mirror. I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed the nasty taste out of my mouth.

I stripped down and stepped into the hot shower.

After enjoying my shower i stepped out and wrapped a towel around myself. I walked to my room and picked out something to wear.

I decided on my jean shorts and a crop top with the words "lets make fireworks" printed on it. I slipped the clothes on and looked in the mirror before dashing back to the bathroom.

I quick put on some bb cream and mascara with a bit of liquid eye liner and nude lipgloss.

I checked myself over in the mirror before grabbing my flip flops from my room, then I went to the kitchen and grabbed myself a granola bar and my car keys and left for school.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I pulled up in the school parking lot, took a few deep breaths and took off my sunglasses and slipped them into my bag. I opened my car door and got out.

I walked into the air conditioned school and reached my locker. Putting in my combination I opened up my locker to feel a pair of hands wrap themselves around my waist. I smiled and turned around, pecking Chase on the lips.

"Hey baby whats up?" He smiled at me.

Then I remembered. I'm pregnant. Don't tell him. Not yet. Nows not the time Hayden.

"Just grabbing my books for Chem. How's my boo?" I know it sounds cheesy. But yeah we have nicknames for each other.

"Better now that I see you." Chase smiled at me cheekily.

The bell rang and I gave him one last kiss before break.

"Alright boo I gotta get to chem. See you at break." I smiled at him.

He smiled back an walked down the hall to his class.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chem was finally over. Lunch break. Thank god.

I grabbed my lunch from the cafeteria.

Chicken fingers. Mmmm yum.

I sat at the table waiting for Chase staring off into space thinking about the baby.

I couldn't stop thinking about it.

It just sat in my mind.

What was I gonna do.

I didn't even hear Chase calling my name or say hi.

Wow I was definitely day dreaming.

"Are you okay Hayden?" Chase asked worried.

"Yeah I'm fine." I put on a fake smile.

Chase didn't seem to buy it. But left it at that.

We made small talk till the bell rang.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As I made my way out to my car a hand slipped into mine.

I knew it was Chases.

No one else's hands fit into mine just like his did.

"You wanna tell me what was wrong at lunch?" He asked concern filling his voice.

"Seriously Chase I'm okay." I smiled up at him.

Okay maybe I'm not. But I can't tell him why. Not yet. Not until after my ultrasound tomorrow.

"Okay baby if you say. Catch you later?" He asked smiling at me.

"You bet, I've got a bit of homework. But later k?" I smiled as I got into my car.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Authors note!

So how's the story so far? Terrible. I know! Jks. Well maybe. You tell me ! Anyway. Love you allll! I'll try and post a picture of Hayden and Chase ! If i don't know how someone please help me. Please?

Love you all! (: