1

It all started in that crazy, dangerous, scary place we usually call HIGHSCHOOL. I was that tipical popular white girl with lots of friends (if you had all that highschool experience you know perfectlly that most of them just were friends with popular people because they wanted to feel included and they wanted to be invited to all the parties and stuff like that, I was not perfect, I AM NOT perfect at all, but at least I grew up and finnally understood that life is more than a couple parties and sleepovers on your friends' houses).

(First day of school, beautiful and sunny day):

I was arriving school, I arrived probablly 20 minutes erlier than I should so i just sat in the grass and waited that my friends arrived too. During that long 20 minutes I was there, staring at every face that I didn't knew and trying to guess their names, their age, their everything basically. And then... Something happened... A big black car parked right next to the front door. HELLO!! I mean, NO ONE has the right to park the car there! NO ONE! Then, a middle aged woman got out of the car and opened the door. A ramp started to get down. "A ramp??? What the hell...?" Then I started to see a wheelchair getting down over the ramp. "Oh my God... there will be someone in this school in a wheelchair? Poor thing, he will have no one besides the dinner ladies to hang out with...". I started to try to guess things about him too. Name? "Uhm... light brown hair, that small glasses... maybe John(?)... or Kevin(?)...". Then my friends appeared and i totally forgot about that guy.

***********************************************************************

Hey hey guys hope you are liking this, comment for more! And vote vote vote!