Chapter 1

As you read: this book is basically entirely LGBTQ+ related and many queer ships because why not? Hope you enjoy!

(Bizaardvark)

Paige's POV:

"Frankie let's go!" I yelled for my best friend to come downstairs. Today was our first day of our freshman year at Disney Channel High School aka nicknamed Queer High? Am I nervous? Kind of, but it is okay. I recently came out as nonbinary last year and it has been pretty good. But it's a hard thing for people to understand, which I do not understand how, I just have no gender.

"Ready to go?" Frankie asked, jumping up and down.

"About time, want to stop by the coffee shop first?" I asked, grabbing my keys.

"Sure thing," she replied, linking her arm in mine. The drive wasn't very long since the shop was only a couple miles away from my home.

"How can I help you two?" the man in the apron asked, smiling.

"I'll have Mocha Cappuccino," Frankie replied.

"Are what will she have?" he asked, looking towards me. Hearing my incorrect pronouns made me tense up a bit.

"I-" I was cut off by Frankie,

"THEY'LL have a Caramel Frappe," she replied, emphasizing the "they'll" part. The man just nodded and went about fixing our drinks. I smiled and twirled my keys around my hand, Frankie laughing softly, "I got you" and she winked.

Not going to lie, my cheeks heated up a bit. I have an amazing girlfriend.... Uhm girlfriend meaning my friend that's a girl. Once our drinks were gave to us and was paid, we got back into my car and went onto school. Ready to take on the new year of school.

(K.C. Undercover)

K.C.'s POV

"K.C., we can't be late on our first day of senior yearrrr!" Marissa stressed, kicking her legs up into the air on KC's bed."

"One sec Marissa, I'm finishing up my makeup." I asked, applying my eye liner as carefully and as sharp as I could. I might have to cut a few bitches on the first day. "How's my outfit look princess?"

Marissa rose from my bed, wrapping her arms around my neck, and resting her chin on my shoulder. She looked at the both of us through my bedroom mirror.

"You look perfect and you're probably the only one I know who can wear as much plaid as you do and still look so hot." She spoke softly in my ear. My face immediately turned red. I smiled and walked with downstairs to get some breakfast.

"Morning mom." I greeted.

"Good Morning Mrs. Cooper" Marissa followed.

"Good morning girls" my mother replied, laying plates on the dining room table.

"We can't eat much, K.C. took foreverrrrr" Marissa complained.

"Well, I'm sorry babe, but I have to slay my first day... figured you'd love to see your girl all dressy." I smirked, pouring me a glass of orange juice and a couple pieces of bacon.

"You do have a point," Marissa grabbed my waist and kissed me softly, "I do love seeing you dressed up."

"Hmm, young love. It's not even 8 am yet and you two are already on each other, you girls better get to school." my mother joked. Following her orders, we both grabbed our bags, interlocked fingers and left out the door.