1-The mission

Im Liv and i have a mission "found max and Harvey get all the information I can and destroy them" that is all i need they are my age but i know i have to find out which are their worst secrets.

*Phone buzzes*

*Text* hi blue devil, you know exactly what you have to do.

I'm not really sure who is texting me but this has been happening for a while at least since...

*flashback* I'm able to hear the screams, the alarm and the flames burning everything.

Like i just got transferred to max and Harvey's school i have to become a friend of them but I just don't want to.

"In class"
-Me: hi im Liv
-Harvey: hi im harvey, are you a new student?
-Me: it's too obvious?? *laugh*

I just think that i have to be nice or well it's going to be bad. I don't know why someone would like to see this guy felling bad.

*Phone buzzes*
*text* well well I know you were a good actress but You are doing great, keep going and no one will know-dark angel

It was weird but this was the first time the text was signed.
My next class was with max i had to be nice to him.
So i have to sit next to him and talk, it's harder than it sounds.
Max is really nice why should I do this.

*phone buzzes*
*Text* blue devil i can see you are not sure to do this maybe you would like a reminder...