Lets introduce

...

This is just horrible no one should know what i did back in California

I just have to forget this and live my life Harvey was the nicest person I met so far. He actually invited me to go for an ice cream after school.

-Hi max
- Oh hi liv, how are you doing so far?
-Good but im lost
-What are you looking for.
- My locker, here it says its the 3112
- Heheh that's my birth date
- wow, what a coincidence

So dark angel left a phone in my door now i have to send a message to the only number with everything they tell me.

-Liv...Liv...Liv
-Sorry max sometimes i get lost in my thoughts
-So that would be your locker
-Thanks
-You're welcome
         He winked at me and left

I have math and this class is with both twins.

-Teacher: Hi guys so let's start this class by introducing to each other. Would you like to start?

-Max: Hi im Max Luca Mills I Turned 14 a couple of weeks ago,I like blue, I play the Guitar and the ukulele, I sing and i have two brothers and 1 sister. And i eat money

-Hi everyone im Harvey Kitt Mills I turned 14 a couple of weeks ago, I like red, I play the Drums and a little bit of piano i also sing. I Am Max twin but im older...

-Max: JUST BY TWO MINUTES!!!

-Teacher: Mills don't interrupt, keep going Harvey

-I have two younger siblings and I shouldn't be trusted with tape.

All: laughed

Teacher: alright guys Silence! It's your turn

-Well im Liv Audrey Jones I turn 14 in October, I like blue and black, I like acting and singing I want to learn how to play the Guitar. I had an older sister but she died in a fire. And i like penguins.

I texted dark angel everything they said and i got a text saying *well done as a reward you will have 1 month in which you won't have to found information and i won't follow you* but you will have to become a close friend.