Weekend with Mikaela

It's Friday where I am making up for the weekend for not staying over at Mikaela's so it's going to be fun. Jet and Cat are staying over as well. I got my things ready to drop over at M's place. Igor gave me some p and j sandwiches since I love it so much also he gave $20 for my lunch. As I walked out the door I headed over which I knocked on the door and waited. Soon a woman opened the door but also she was really pretty.

"Hi, I'm Jahsa Dracula. I live a couple of houses down"

"Oh yes, Mikaela told us so much about you. Please dear come in"

" Thank you 😊"

I walked inside. It was really nice place where there were photos on the walls so I looked at them until we came to the lounge. I started to getting to know about them but I also had been telling them half the truth about myself. After a while M came bouncing into the lounge.

"Jahsa you're here. Come on, we better get going"

"It's nice to meet you both"

"Same here dear."

So we left to catch the bus to school.
          We were just in time before the bell rang for home room. I could see that I was getting death 💀 stares by both Scout and Andy but I rolled my eyes and talked with M instead. First session was History so I handed my homework on to the desk then went to take seat but I winced as I bend a little just sit on to my seat. We are watching a documentary on the war at Pearl Habor so I was writing notes 📝. We also had to answer some questions too where a lot of us groaned but I only smirked at their reactions. Recess I was walking around with M since both Cat and Jet were too busy making out. I rolled my eyes but I froze on the spot when I thought 💭 I heard someone calling my name.

"Jahsa, Jahsa."

I was looking around me trying to figure out who it was. Nothing.

"Jahsa, are you ok?" asked Mikaela.

"Huh? What?" I asked after snapping out of it.

"I said are you ok? You were looking around everything in a panic"

"Yeah, sorry. I thought I heard someone calling my name"

"Yeah, that was me" M said smirking 😏.

I rolled my eyes.

"Not you smart ass" I said

We started laughing then went back as the bell rang. I have computers where we were allowed free time but also our assignment was research on a really good fictional hacker or make one up then hand it in 4 weeks. I was going on to google to find any music to listen to but then I came to a song called Bring me to life so I listened to it. It was really good. I thought to research on my Fathers family which I was in-trudged about the folk lore on him. I was reading with admiration that I got out my blank book and wrote what was on there until the bell rang.
          Next was both Art and Maths which this going to be fun. Art I was continuing with the painting I was doing which I was being careful with it. As the bell rang I cleaned up, headed out the door to get to Maths quickly so that we sat at our seats. We were handed out a maths quiz so I thought to concentrate and focus. It was pretty easy because it was on what we learnt. I was taking my time then I was done but I rechecked my answered and waited. When time was up, we handed our papers but we had to do some exercises from our textbooks. Lunch I got me some hot dogs 🌭, fries 🍟 and a chocolate milk 🍼🍫. I sat with M, J, C and C (Mikaela, Jet, Cat and Chance). We started to talk about random stuff but I could feel both Scout and Andy looking at us but I ignored them. I have music next so I thought to practice on violin 🎻.

      Skip the rest of lunch and music.

We are finally out the door but I had to go to work but today I've got 3 hours since I am still healing from my injuries. It was good at work where I was checking on the orders to make sure we have the goods for on the shelves at the front. I was also stocking up the empty shelves and checking their prices to make sure it's right. I am now on my 30 minute break so I was sitting outside having a drink 🍹 of orange 🍊 juice I had brought. I could hear growling noises so I looked ahead of me but nothing. There were no animals so I got up that quick that I nearly fell back on my butt. Soon I saw a creature with red eyes where it was a fox.