Friendship date #2

It's now Wednesday where I feel better then I had a note on my draw where it was talking about yesterday when I was sick. I had a shower, got out, dried up and got dressed, got my things, lunch and walked out the door where I met up with M. We got on the bus where this time no one was looking at me where that was a good sign. We got to school where we saw Scout, Chance, Jet and Cat where they were talking then they saw the two of us.

"Morning you two."

"Morning Cat, Chance, Jet and Scout."

The three nodded their heads then the bell rang. First we have assembly before Maths. Well this is going to be fun. Soon I was looking around the Hall then I saw Rachel with sunglasses on but as she saw me, she only stared at me while I rolled my eyes at her. We heard some announcements that I wasn't really paying attention to at all because I was bored to death. I was staring into space 🚀 where I didn't know what to think but I thought I saw a glimpse of what looked like red fur or something. I rubbed my eyes but it was gone.
         Maths was rather...weird but I was trying to ignore it as possible. During the maths, I was start to drift off which I can't even concentrate at all which recess came that fast but I left to go to the football field but before I could get there I was pulled by my arm where I sighed in annoyance when it was Rachel and her wannabes that I groaned.

"Where do you think you're going?"

I didn't answer where I knew that this was going to happen next. However, before anything could happen, I heard the girls squeal then I saw Jonathan but I realized that it wasn't Jonathan, it was Andy.

"What were you girls doing?" he asked.

They stayed quiet but before anything was said. They ran off. I only looked at him but I started to walk away.

"YOU'RE WELCOME!" he shouted.

I only ignored him.
           Next I have free so I walked to the library minding my own business. I sat in the quiet area to read or finish off any homework that needed to be done. When I finished doing that, I put my earphones into my ears where I was listening to music but not really looking forward to my birthday soon. I don't mind it sometimes but it does become really edgy. Anyway I thought to take some books home to read in my spare time when I have nothing really to do. I was getting a text from Sandra so I thought to have a look at it.

"Hey Jahsa,
I was wondering if you are free tonight for another friendship date. Please text me back.
Love Sandra"

My heart began to leap in my chest but it wasn't strong though as I thought it was but oh well. Any who I thought to text that I would love to and sent it. A few minutes later she will pick me up after work where I started smiling to myself. Next was Art where I got to finish off my painting which it was now going to dry. Right now I am starting with shadow drawings where it has to be done really carefully too.
         At lunch I wasn't speaking but looking over the message that Sandra had sent me.

"So what are you looking at Jahsa? Got a boyfriend or something?" M smirked.

I scoffed at her.

"No actually, it was Sandra and no. We are having a friendship date" I said smiling.

As I did that Cat, Jet, Chance, M and Scout spat out their drinks 🍹 which I started laughing.

"A...(cough)...What?" Coughed Jet,

"A friendship date" I answered.

They looked at me but then the bell rings. Next is History where we are learning more about Pearl Habor than ever before where to me it is a good thing too. We were watching some more of the documentaries that I began writing more notes and answering questions as well. It was time consuming but worth it as well. Later as school was finished so I was heading to work.

Time skip work brought to you by Orphan Black series.

When I was done, I called Sandra to pick me up for our friendship date.

"Why, aren't you over dressed?"

"Oh shut up and drive woman" I said playfully.

She drove where I didn't know where we were going but I waited patiently as she drove then my stomach started to growl which I blushed.

"Well, someone's hungry"

I glared but then we started laughing. A few minutes later we stopped where I was looking out the window. I noticed that we are at the bowling 🎳 alley.

"Really Sandra?" I questioned

"Oh come on, it will be fun"

I looked at her but sighed.

"Fine, let's go"

She smirks and we went in to get my shoes while she ordered our food. I thought to have a go first so I got ready where I got a good ball that suited my size. I concentrated then I kept an eye on my target 🎯 then got ready to take the shot and did as it shot through the center. I got a strike.

"Holy crap Jahsa"

I bowed at her and started to be silly but it was Sandra's turn so I sat and started to eat my food before it got cold.

8 rounds later.

I was kicking Sandra's butt where we were laughing our asses off. We sat there for a while where she was shocked but we shook it off and declared me as the winner but I knew that it was getting late and I had school the next day.
        I was driven home where the lights were on.

"I really had a good time Jahsa"

"Me too Sandra. We should do this more often."

"I agree."

Before I got out of the car, I gave her a hug, got out and went to the front door. I waved goodbye and went inside to bed.

J/N: I know, not exciting but it was something though. Hmm I wonder what is going to happen next. We will find out soon. Bye and love you.