shower

So here next chapie doods

~JEROMES POV(really short)~

I woke up with Mitch in my arms.He was adorable when he was sleeping.Eww  I stink I need a shower.I got up and turned on the water and waited till it turned hot.When it was I undressed and got in.

~MITCHS POV~

I woke up and realized Jerome was gone.I went to make breakfast.Then I heard the restroom door open.I tuned around and there was Jerome with nothing but a short towel on.It was barely enough to cover him."Good morning Mitch."I looked at him like he was prey.I walked closer to him.He backed away.Boy was he hot.His abs all wet and with nothing but a towel on.I pushed him up against the wall and put my hands on both side of his head.He started to blush and had a worried look."B...b...bigg. ..gums what are you doing."I move one of my hands and rub his abs."Well normaly I'd be able to resist your hotness,but your so hot I can't help it.You look let me think hmmmmm delicious."I kissed him.He KISSED back! We continued kissing.It was a long hot passionate kiss.His tongue was licking at my bottom lip for entrance which I quickly gave him.We fought for dominance which I won.We pulled apart for air with a trail of saliva still connecting us."Mitch I love you."This is the happiest day of my life."I love you to.Boy your so hot."He blushed once more.I wanted to pull that towel off of him but I don't wanna rush things so I got off of him and went back to making breakfast.

WELL there we go doods second chapter

Will be uploading soon and plz leave a comment and a vote plz* puppy eyes*well either way I'll be uploading soon.