Merome meant to be

So here the first chapter to my merome

plz leave a comment doods

~JEROMES POV~

And we're back with hunger game.Mitch and I have won lots of them."Ok biggums so what's the plan,"I said and looked away from Mitch. Every time I look at him I blush.Ever since we met I've always had a crush on him.I love him so much,but he could never know it would ruin our friendship.Mitchs voice snapped me out of my thoughts."Well my handsome friend our plan is to win."I love it when Mitch calls me handsome it makes me wonder if he could have the same feelings.I adjusted my Baca hat.(yeah Jerome isn't a Baca in this story)"Well that's what we'll do then."I looked at Mitch and when he noticed me staring at him he blushed a light pink.WAIT!He just blushed could he have the same feelings?

~MITCHS POV~

When I noticed Jerome staring at me I couldn't help but blush.Then it was time.I ran to nearest chest.YES!I got a sharpness 3 iron sword,a enchanted chesplate,and some watermelon.

~Time lapse:death match

It was time for the death match.Thank notch me and Jerome had iron armor.He had a diamond betty and I had a iron sword.I killed the two guys next to me. So far so good.Ow I got shot with a arrow.Damn Its hard to walk now."BIGGUMS!don't worry well win this together,"Jerome came over to me and he he PICK ME UP BRIDAL STYLE!I wrapped my arms around his neck.I let go to get my sword ready.Together we slain everyone and we won the hunger games.Then my leg healed.Jerome still didn't let go."Jerome you can let me go now,"he blushed a deep red and let me go."s...S...sorry."We walked back to our house

~JEROMES POV~

When we got home we both went to bed.Then I heard howling.Wait! Mitch is scared of wolves!I'm not gonna let my Mitch get scared.I got out of bed and walked to his room.I heard crying.I walked in and got into his bed with him.I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close.He laid is head on my chest."Its ok biggums I'm here."He calmed downed and fell asleep in my arms.When I was for sure he was asleep I kissed his forehead."I love you biggums."I said quietly.Then I also drifted off to sleep.

On doods that's the first chapter I'll be updating soon