Lucy PVO

About 2 hours later Natsu and I were leaving the hospital, him carrying me again. "Natsu I want to walk now please" he laughed "not happing princess" I tense up and he looks down "What's wrong Luce" I shiver "don't call me princess" he looked confused but agreed anyway. we were once again in his car when suddenly "Levy" I looked over at him "what about her" he smiled "she is your sister" I look at him in shock "w-what" he laughs "also luce I know who you are Princess Lucy Heartfillia" I look at him in complete shock "h-how" he looked at me "and I don't care about that and for what ever reason you were trying to hid it" he took a breath in "I think you and I should just be friends for a bit luce" I look down to hid my confusion "yer sure Natsu" he looked at me with so much sadness why would he kiss me and then say we should be friends "I'm sorry if you think of my differently now that you see me as the princess" he looked at me with shock "no, no its not that its just I didn't think you would want to be with me" at the end he was blushing "NATSU YOU IDIOT" I yelled which made him jump "I like you I wanna be you girl" he smiled "I want you to be my girl" then he started to lean over to me and we kissed again.

"are you sure Levy is my sister" I ask Natsu for the 100 time "yes" he said laughing "we are going to go see her" he starting driving to Levy's house. "What if she hates me, what if she can't remember me" I said panicking " Luce calm down" Natsu demanded "besides were here" I look outside to see a small apartment "lets go" Natsu says getting out the car but I refuse to move, he walks over opens my door "now are you walking or am I carrying you" I pretend to think about it "how about I stay here" he just laughs "come on" he picked me up again and walked towards Levy's house.