Natsu pvo

"Lucy just don't leave me please" I said for the hundred time before I tell her my whole story "I won't I promise" she says with a smile. I love Lucy and I can't lose her. everyone is sitting around the room, Gajeel has Levy on his lap, Jellal has Erza beside him holding her hand and Grey has Juvia on his lap. "ok well I guess ill start from the beginning, at the age of 2 my whole family was murdered by White Amber, they are a gang that kill everyone and that involves there kids, animals even friends. my family were in this gang with Greys, Erza's, Gajeel's, Jellal's and Juvia's parents they were all best friends we all grew up together. well on the night all our family's died all besides Levy's until about 5 years ago." the Gajeel cut me off "that was why I asked sorry Levy I was hoping to see them" levy smiled "its all good" then I look at Lucy she looks at me with a look of continue please "anyway that night we were all at Levy's house for a sleep over and Levy's family were the newest ones to join so they didn't go after her family straight away. none of us knew until the next day when on one came to get us. it took us 3 days to figure out that our family had been killed. I was the only one who has more family still alive but I didn't contact them I stayed here with everyone. everyday we all trained harder and harder, then on our 11th birthday we all got this tattoo it only shows when our soul mate/true love or whole gang is around. when I turned 12 I started to do underground fights for money and they got bad I almost killed 20 people." Lucy put her hand up to stop me "Levy I have a question" Lucy said and Levy looked up "why did you and Natsu and Gajeel act like strangers if you all knew each other" Levy looked down "well you see I haven't spoken to these guys for 5 years so we were basically strangers again" Lucy smiled "ok continue Natsu" I nod my head "ok well once I was 13 I found out that I have a demon named E.N.D in me and he is the reason I was so angry and trying to kill people." once I said that Lucy looked away "what's wrong Lucy" she looked at me with tears in her eyes "I umm I have a demon called D.E.A.T.H and she makes me want to kill people to" I was shocked "I am also a dragon slayer and celestial spirt controller" she continues "what a dragon slayer, so am I" she looks up "I thought I was the only" I smiled "no there's me, you and Gajeel" she smiles "continue Natsu" I look away "well umm one day E.N.D took over my body and killed 3 people and every since then I have felt rejected and lost, until I meet you, every since I have meet you the E.N.D side of me is calm and happy, I don't know what it is about you but you make me feel normal" she smiles "I'm the exact same"