Chapter 6

~ Me and my broken heart ~
Remember to swipe horizontal to listen to the music :)

-----

The next day...

Hani was alone in the room, planing to go outside today. For her, today was a great day. He whistled the whole time picking and changing. Walked out the room, she happily entered resort's breakfast buffet. Coincidentally, Jimin was here too. He was with someone, it was a guy. She walked toward Jimin and good morning him.

"Oh Hani! Have a seat!" Jimin surprised, "this is Jungkook, the guy I told you yesterday."
"Hi, I'm Jungkook." Jungkook introduced himself.
"Hi, Jungkook. I'm Hani." Hani said.

They had breakfast together. Jimin told Hani to come with them to hang out. Since Hani had nothing to do so she agreed. They drove off to the street, getting in and out all the stores. Finally, they decided to take a selfie together.

    Hani was very happy today

Hani was very happy today. She left the past behind and started to enjoy the honeymoon. Throughout the day, Hani with her two new fellows travel all over Busan. Eat everything that hadn't been known yet, visit all places that hadn't been visited before. Released themselves.
At that moment, Taehyung and Hyuna were at the bar. Actually Taehyung just ordered a Soju since he didn't want to get drunk. But Hyuna secretly told the waiter to get a brandy. The time the waiter brought out the Soju, Hyuna switched the Soju cup with the brandy cup. Taehyung wasn't paying attention at all. He just drank the whole cup.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung get drunk a few minutes later. Hyuna had to bring him back to the resort. She carefully helped him into her room. Took off his shoes and stuff, she then quietly unbuttoned his shirt. >.<
Hyuna also took off her shirt, only things left on her body were her bra and underwear. ( Au: for real Hyuna? Are you for real? 😒 )
After placed Taehyung nicely on the bed, she silently crawled on it. Put on the blanket, tried not to wake Taehyung up. Now they are really like a couple that had something going. Hyuna slipped out her phone and took some selfies of her laying on the bed, half naked with Taehyung, who already got married. She sent them to Taehyung's wife, Hani right away.

Hani was at somewhere, walking on the street with Jimin and Jungkook, recently received a bunch of messages from an unknown number. She took out her phone and all those awkward pictures just appeared on the phone screen. Hani kept scrolling and scrolling. The more she scroll, tears started to fall down. She opened her eyes widely, those pictures just stabbed thousands of knives in her little heart. Jimin suddenly paid attention to Hani, she seemed off for a moment.

"What's wrong, Hani?"
"Nothing.... it's just.... some... stupid messages... you done? Let's go!"

Jimin began wondering after seeing Hani acting weird. What are those messages? He asked himself. Then three of them drove back to the resort.