Chapter 22

"Hello?"
"Where are you?
"At a grocery store, why?"
"I have some work for you here."

[...]

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and it was already morning. He looked over to his right, but Hani wasn't there. Where is she? He asked himself. Then he walked straight into the bathroom and finished his morning routine. A few minutes later, he left the room and walked down the stairs.

The light were on, the water was boiling. Then there was a small shadow of a girl. Taehyung slowly stepped into the kitchen. And he hugged her from behind.

 And he hugged her from behind

(Illustration)

"What's my wife doing?" - Taehyung smiled happily.
"Making kimbap." - She blushed a little.
"Oh, jeongmal?" Let me try some." - He said.
"Geurae, here." - She took a kimbap and was about to feed him.

Hani stopped when their eyes met. The atmosphere then became silent and romantic. Taehyung slowly moved his lips toward Hani. I'll lock your lips with mine. He said to his mind.

"Oh, stop it." - Hani stuck the kimbap in Taehyung's mouth.
"Ah, come on!" - He complained.

[...]

Taehyung and Hani arrived at the company together. They happily entered the building. All eyes were focused on them. That's for sure, they were now look like a real married couple. Both greeted the new day with a smile on their lips.

"Keep smiling. Tonight you can only cry." - A voice mumbled from afar.

Hani and Taehyung walked to their own offices after greeted their fathers. Moments later, Hyuna stepped into Taehyung's office.

"What's up, Hyuna?" - Taehyung asked without looking at her.

She slowly walked toward him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Babe, I miss you..." She started.

"Hyuna ah, it is work time." - Taehyung said.
"So? We were like this before." - She replied.
"But I'm..." - He got cut off.
"Wae? Is it because of her? Is it of her that we aren't as close as before anymore?" - Hyuna frowned.

Taehyung didn't answer, he just looked away.

"Taehyung ah, can we go back to the past? Can we be like we were before you marry?" - Her eyes were watering.
"I'm sorry... but, let's.. end this relationship." - He coldly said.

Hyuna opened her eyes widely, as if she misheard what Taehyung have said. "Mwo?!" She surprised. "You... you..."

"Let's... break up." - He repeated.
"You wanna break up?!" - She asked.
"If this isn't gonna work out, then let's break up." - He stated his decision.

Tears started rolling down her cheeks.

(Illustration)

(Illustration)

Without leaving any word, she nodded and left the room.

You'll forget me soon, Hyuna...

[...]

Once Hyuna got back to her own office, she started breaking things on her desk. "ARGH! Damn it!" She growled. "Ahn Hani, you!"

"Are you prepared?"
"Yes, my lady."
"Good. Tonight, at 8 PM, meet me there after you got her."
"Alright, no problem. Remember our deal."

*beep*