Rap Monster - Bangtang Boys

- 5:00 PM- 

You: *walking down the street, after work* Ahh, it's so cold!

You: *turns around the corner and see a bunch of guys smoking and drinking* *you freeze in fear and starts walking pass them in a fast pace* 

Guy #1: Hey, girl! Well ,aren't you a cutie! Come over and drink with us! *stands up and starts walking towards you*

Guy#2: Yeah, come over here hot stuff! *follows Guy#1*

(Rest of the guys followed Guy#1)

Guy #1: Girl, come play with us. *he walks right behind you*

Guy#2: *smiles* Yeah, come on!

You: I'm alright, thank you anyways. *you walk faster to get away of people*

Guy#1: *grabs your arm and turns you around* hey, listen to your oppa!

You:*you try to pull your arm out of his grip* let me go!

Guy #2: Come on! It would be fun! *slowly moves behind you and moves his hand on your waist*

You: Get the hell away from me! *gets out of Guy#1 grip and starts running*

(All the guys started running to you)

Guy#1: Get her!

- THEY CAUGHT YOU- aka: you are trap in a alley way

Guy #1: *throws you down the ground*

(The rest of they guy  held you down)

Guy#1: *starts to take off your clothes*

You: HELP! HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

Guy#1: SHUT UP! *covering your mouth with his hand*

- A few seconds pass-

BTS CAME RUNNING TOWARDS YOU

Namjoon: STOP THERE! LET HER GO!

(BTS starts beating up the rest of the group of guys)

Namjoon: *goes to you,takes off his jacket and covers you* Are you okay?

You: *you're to weak to even speak and you are crying*

(BTS is done beating the group of guys)

Namjoon: *carries you and brings you to their van and place you gently on a seat*

Namjoon: *yells* Bring us to the dorm now!

Manager of BTS: *drives as fast as possible*

-YOU GUYS REACH TO THEIR DORM-

EARLY MORNING!!!!

You: *you wake up, sat up, and starts rubbing your eyes* 

You: *you look around to see where you are and notice BTS is sleeping on the floor around you*

You: *you get surprised* AHHHHHH!!! *you yell*

BTS: *everyone jumped up and get up to see where the yelling came from*

J-hope: WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN? *looking around to see who is the one yelling*

Namjoon: *looks at you* Hey, it's alright! We saved you from the bunch of guys that tried to rape you*

You: *you stop yelling and suddenly remembers*

BTS: *everyone calmed down* 

Jungkook: *falls back to sleep*

You: *you get off the bed and went to a bowing position* I'm so sorry!

Namjoon: *it's alright* Now, we know that you are alright. *smiles and laugh*

You: *you smiled and laughed* I got something, I need to do!

Namjoon: Really? *he points to your bruises* You have a lot of bruises, do you want to get treated first?

You: *looks at your bruises* No, I'm fine. Thank you. *you try to get up but fell because your bruises hurt that badly* 

Namjoon: ARE YOU OKAY? *gets up to help you sit on the bed*

You: Thank you *sits on the bed* 

Namjoon: I'm going to get treat your bruises. *looks at the members* Everyone get ready for your schedule.

Others: *starts heading out the room*

Namjoon: *gets up to get the first aid kit* I'm going to grab the first aid kit, just wait here.

You: Okay, then. *you just sit down and just wait patiently*

Namjoon: I'm back. *sits on the floor and starts opening the first aid kit* 

You: *you just calmly sit down and just let him do what he is going to treat your bruises* 

Namjoon: *gently place your leg on top of his and starts putting ointment on your bruises* Does it hurt?

You: A little bit, but it's not that bad. *looks at Namjoon and smiles*

Namjoon: *looks at you and smile* Okay, then.

- A FEW MOMENTS LATER YOU GUYS ARE DONE-

Namjoon: All done, let's go outside to meet the others. *gets up and starts walking towards the doorway*

You: *you try to get up but it hurt so you sat back down* I can't walk *you laughed awkwardly *

Namjoon: Okay, I'll help you. *walks toward you*

You: *you thought he is going to just hold your hand just to brace your weight on him* Thank you.

Namjoon: *out of nowhere carries you in a bridal position* You're welcome *looks at you then smiles*

You: *you were surprised and grabbed on his shirt due to the out of nowhere bridal carry position* Uhhh, you know I can just limp my way there. 

Namjoon: *still didn't put you down* But, you are going to get yourself hurt. *and walks pass the doorway* 

You:  *you start blushing* 

Namjoon: *looks at you and smiles* Why, are you blushing? *laughs*

You: I'm not *blushes more* 

Namjoon: Maybe, some day I can carry you like this. *looks at you*

You: HUH?!?!?!? *you looks at him with shock* 

Both: *makes eye contact, just a inches away from each other's face*

You: *looks at his eyes*

Namjoon: *looks at your lips* 

You: *look at him with confusion* Namjoon?

Namjoon: *kiss your lips out of nowhere*

You: *surprised from the kiss but slowly start to enjoy it.* 

Namjoon: *stops the kiss and whispers* I........want........you.

                                                                                     THE END!!!!