Saving the Kurosaki's

A kushanáda rose from a pool of a goo. It looked around, finding an interest at Gunjō's headless body.

It reached out, grabbing the corpse and began to eat it.

Me and Chad looked at each other. "Lets go while it's distracted." I whispered.

He nodded, we both used sonido, appearing on the edge of a cliff. Dark clouds shrouded the bottom of the edge.

 Dark clouds shrouded the bottom of the edge

I jumped down, sliding on the slanted rock. Chad followed besides me.

We followed Ichigo's spiritual pressure, trying not to lose it.

After about 5 minutes of running and getting lost, we found ourselves in a large desert of sand. Over a hill we heard explosions. Me and Chad ran towards it, standing on the hill; we saw a large skeleton structure.

Finally we spotted Ichigo and Kokuto, clashing blades

"What's happening?" Chad asked, "Isn't that guy on our side.

"He must have betrayed us." I unsheathed my sword. "Come on. Let's see what's happening.

Kokuto appears in front of us.

I acted fast, blocking his sword from hitting Chad. I pushed him back, "Were you playing us this whole time?"

He disappeared again, I sensed his spirit energy.

I turned back to Chad.

He stood there with the sword sticking out of his chest.

Kokuto pulled his blade out and attacked me.

"CHAD!" Ichigo collided with Kokuto as Chad fell back.

I knelt down next to Chad. The wound bubbled for a second, healing the hole.

Chad sat upwards, "That hurt."

"What are you?" I asked him.

Chad got to his feet, "For awhile I didn't know what power I had until I went to Hueco Mundo, there I found out I had the powers of a hollow."