Chapter 14 Past

Author's Message
This Chap is about the past between Uma and Mal, I hope you like it.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Past
When Maleficent came over in Isle of the Lost they have their sort life in a little town were also villains also stay more like Isle but it's different.
When Mal was a lil girl she met a few friends which she was expecting too.
When Uma was a lil girl she is just an octopus like her mother Ursula she wish that she became a human she always get jealous when all humans have fun there in the land.
When Mal see Uma in the water she was wondering why she's there and when Uma see Mal see quickly hide because don't want Mal to recognize her. When many days past Mal realized that she want to make friends with her. And when Mal go back to see Uma they are having relationship has friends and after days they really became BFF'S but when Maleficent recognize that Mal has a friend which is her enemy she don't want to make friends with Uma. And when Mal meet Gil and Harry they also became BFF'S but Harry has a crush on Mal and when Uma find out that Harry has a crush on Mal, Uma feel jealous of Mal. When Maleficent and Ursula had a fight Mal and her friends separate and Mal didn't go back to the lil town, Uma, Gil and Harry feel so guilty that Mal didn't go back after all, and Ursula gave Uma a position that makes her a human like what she did in Ariel (Little Mermaid) and when Uma drink it she became a human and Gil and Harry was shocked that why Uma is became a human.