Chapter 9 (Victor's POV)

⚠My grammar isn't the best so if it's bothering you then don't read,thank you.⚠

HEY GUYS
I hope you all have been fine these days :') Well here is Chapter 9 ayyy. I have a lot of new ideas for this FF and I'll also post few times an extra chapter for example a Mission Yuri and Victor are doing or just some few moments of them,there will be also a (or more) extra chap of Yurio and Otabek don't worry lmao :')
Sooo,I'll just say that I'll suddenly switch to Victor's POV cuz this part is actually also more about him and how much he cares about all his members :') So don't be confused when I suddenly write as Vitya huehe
I wanted to post this chap actually 2 days ago but i always fell asleep iM
Well,have fun~

Choose now, Yuuri. Am I going to betray my friends or Victor? It was a hard decision for me, for me I would like to betray no one. I want to run away.

"Yuuri, hey. Are you listening?" Phichit waved his hand in front of my eyes but I wasn't moving, not even blinking my eyes. The expression Victor will make when I betray him, he will hate me for the rest of his life. He even would end up being killed in Jail.

No, this can't happen. I don't want it to happen.

I got up right after and quickly rushed to the door but I felt Phichit grabbing my wrist, looking at me with a confused expression. "Where are you going, Yuuri?" I looked at him and gulped quietly, pulling my hand away from Phichit's grip and looked away a little before finally beginning to speak. "I'm sorry Phichit.." I mumbled before I opened the door and rushed out to Victor's room.

I have to tell him that they will come.

--

•Victor's POV•

I don't know how many circle's I've been walking on this one spot in my office. Does Yuri hate me now? He was really angry at me after what I did to that boy. But I thought that he's now with me in the Mafia and that he forgot about his old friends. Yes I know that everyone needs friends, even Yuuri, but I'm there with me that means he just needs me, not the others.

Suddenly I heard someone slamming my door open as I was standing now next to my window, flinching of the sudden slam and turned my head quickly to the door. I excepted that it would be Yuuri, he has the whole right to yell at me but I really don't want him to hate me. I walked closer to him and smiled nervously as well. "Listen.. You have all right to yell at me Yuuri but please-" Yuuri interrupted me, panting softly because he ran to my room I think. "We have to leave the Villa!" He yelled and I stared into his scared eyes. I've never seen them like this before.

What is wrong with him?

I smiled softly and placed a hand on Yuuri's cheek, trying to calm him. "Yuuri, what are you saying? I know you are mad at me-" "They are coming!" He said and grabbed my hand tightly. "T-The police..!" I shivered and stared at Yuuri.

How could they find this headquarter? They never found this one, my comrades wouldn't betray me telling the police where we are. Except of.. Yuuri. My expression turned into a serious one, moving my hand away from Yuuri. But I didn't want to believe that Yuuri  betrayed me, I thought we are in love.

"Did you tell them that? After all I gave you so you would feel like home here?" I saw Yuuri flinching from the words I said. He shaked his head quickly and grabbed my hands again. "No! Phichit has a chip with him so they can locate where he is, it was a plan from them to save me." He said and watched me worriedly, I shivered again and stared at Yuuri. "We checked him through everything, there can't be-" "Under his skin." Yuuri said again as I placed a hand on my face, nodding slowly. "When are they here?" "I don't know, I bet soon because Phichit is already really long here."

I nodded and walked to my table right after, leaning down a pressed a small red button as then a alarm went on as well. "They will go to the huge hall now, we too." I said and grabbed Yuuri's hand,dragging him with me out of the room. He followed me quickly and I felt him holding onto my hand tightly, I want to protect him but I also have to save the others.

We arrived the Hall and I saw all in the Hall: Yurio, Otabek, Chris and more as well, this group of the Mafia was huge enough. I didn't let go of Yuuri's hand and had him close to me, taking a deep breath. "The Police found our secret place, this one and will be here soon. We don't know how many will be here but I think a lot will come. We have to evacuate now to our other headquarters, it's at the other side of Moscow, you all should know the adress." No one was talking, only staying quiet and listened to me. "If you see a Officer, don't hesitate-"

BOOM.

We all fell down on the ground as a bomb attacked the Villa, they are here. I groaned and looked back at my comrades which laid on the ground as well but got up. I looked quickly at Yuuri who was next to me, his glasses on the ground as he groaned quietly and leaned himself up again, pulling on his glasses again. I got up quickly and helped Yuuri to get up.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly and Yuuri only nodded slowly, dust was in the hall as I suddenly saw a wall was destroyed, police officers rushing into the hall and yelled at everyone to place their hands on their heads, having their Guns up as well. The other got up as well and took their guns, the hall turned into a Battlefield.

I quickly brought Yuuri to a wall so he could hide there for a moment, I don't want him to get hurt. "Stay here until I come back,okay?" I said but louder so Yuuri could hear me, the gunshots were really loud. I felt Yuuri grabbing my hands again, seeing that tears formed in his eyes. "L-Let's leave already, you will get hurt..!" "I can't just leave and leave my comrades behind, they are also your comrades." I kissed Yuuri's forehead before I let go of him gently, taking out my sliver/black gun and went also to the battlefield.

I have to save them.

I was shooting with my comrades at the police officers, I was really good at dodging away from the bullets. I don't know why but it's like I see/feel them when they are coming towards to me.

I killed alot officers at this time, I wasn't really feeling anything when I shoot at them. They want me dead so I want them dead too. But if someone kills one of my comrades, they will regret it their whole life. The whole ground was covered with blood and bodies, few of my comrades as well. I heard Yurio swearing a lot while shooting at the officers, Otabek was mostly with Yurio (like always), they have a perfect teamwork. I didn't lost one of my best comrades, that's a good thing.

Suddenly I heard someone yelling my name from behind, I turned around and saw a officer pointing his gun at me but before he could shot me, Yuuri shot him in the head and the males body dropped down on the ground. I stared at Yuuri who was holding a gun covered with blood, seems like he took one from the corpses.

 "K avtomobilyam! (To the cars!)" This time I yelled in Russian, putting my gun away as well and grabbed Yuuri's hand as I dragged him with me. He followed me as I already heard the other officers saying to follow us but this will be hard for them. We have to go to a secret door, more like doors, so we arrive the cars. I arrived a huge statue with Yuuri, moving it's hand as a hidden door opened next to it and dragged Yuuri with me into it.

We ran down the small and dark hall until we arrived a door, I opened it and now wer were standing in front of all the cars we had, there were over 50. I already saw few of my comrades getting into the car, dragging some with them which got hurt from the Police. I walked to my car and didn't let go of Yuuri, I want to bring him save out of here.

"Get in the car, Yuuri." I said and walked to the driver side of the car, getting in just like Yuuri who then took the belt for the safety, I did the same and watched few cars already driving off through a dark tunnel, we were under the Villa now and we could just drive under the ground to the other side of the city and that's what we did.

I began to drive as well and took a deep breath, looking at Yuuri for a moment who still had this worried expression on his face, seeing that he was trembling. I moved one hand away from the steering wheel and held Yuuri's hand gently as he flinched from the sudden touch, looking at me and held onto my hand tightly as well. He really is scared.

"Don't worry Yuuri, we will be okay, I'll get you out of here save."

I'll keep him save forever.

-End of Chapter 9-