Game Time

Cammie's POV

"Game time" Bex said after we jumped out of the van we had spent the last forty- five minutes in after the three hours in the helicopter.
"Ladies, you know your mission I hope you do it well and stay out of sight" Joe the looked me straight in the eyes and proceeded to say "but not to well." Macy giggled at his comment, however I glared at it.

Bex, Liz, Macy and I all turned to face each other.
"See you in Starbucks then" Macy said happily while she started to walk off "come on cam I'm dying for a mocha frappe with cream!" She yelled over her shoulder.
"K, bye" I shrugged and jogged to Macy.

While on our way to the "best Starbucks in this part of DC" as Macy put it I noticed our targets looking around.
"You know I think today will be pretty easy" I told Macy.
"What makes you say that?" She replied.
"I've found them already"
"Oh my god, they look so obvious"
"I know" I giggled and Macy joined in.
Macy then started lightly hitting me on the arm "What? What?" I exclaimed.
"Their looking at us"
"What do you mean their looking at us? The point was to go unnoticed" I said starting to worry and feel very insecure about my chameleon capabilities.
"Yeah, as ourselves selves we can just put a disguise later"
"Well what should we do now then?"
"Go up to them" Macy replied as if it were obvious.
This was not going to end well I thought I am the chameleon for god sake I'm meant to blend in.

N/A
Sorry this is so short and it's been a while I've just been busy with homework because I couldn't do it at the weekend so started to fall behind on it.
I'm also doing GCSE art and have started my course work so if I don't update for a while it's probably because of that.

Hope you enjoyed even if it was tiny.

Also completely unrelated but it can't just be me who likes this...