Dazzed looks and batting eyelashes

Macy's POV

"Hey, I'm Zack" Cam's target said smirking at her in the process while she just raised an eyebrow.
"Hey" she simply replied back.

Cam had no idea what she had just done not giving him a name she was going to have this boy rapped around her finger in no time if the dazed look on his face said anything.

Smirking I turned to the rest of the guys to say "hello, I'm Macy" while batting my eyelashes and watching them swoon.
"Hi, I'm Jonas" said one of them when nobody replied.
"Nice top Jonas" I replied placing my hand on his bicep watching the rest of the guys jaws dropped in disbelief since Jonas' top was just plain white.
"Well you should check mine out it's made of boyfriend material" Nick added causing Cammie to snort and me to mentally ram my head into a wall.
However I quickly regained myself with the smooth reply of "well I think it looks to clingy and high maintenance" earning a few sniggers of his friends who were obviously trying to hold their laughter in.

Cammie POV

"Look we better get going we said we were going to meet some friends but it was nice talking to you" I said once everyone had calmed down tapping Zack on the shoulder in a friendly gesture.
"Bye" Macy and I said at the same time.
Which was then followed by a collection of byes from the guys.
When we were a out of hearing distance I turned to Macy "did you put the tracker on one of them?"
"Yeah, Jonas, when I said I liked his top you?"
"Yeah, Zack, when we said goodbye!"
"Great lets go tell the others!"

Zack POV

"Seriously, dude, boyfriend material?" I laughed once the girls were out of ear shot.
"Ohh shut up" Nick whined.
"Yh dude you couldn't even get the other girls name" laughed Jonas.
"Well at least I didn't shit myself when one of them touched me," I laughed "did you see his face?" I said to the others.
"Was I really that bad?" Jonas replied.
"YES!!" We practically screamed.
"Ugh, lets just get back to work" he said.