jacob...

Chris p.o.v.
Its been weeks now our group has been ignoring Jacob. We were at lunch today laughing talking messing around just acting like nothing happened. Jacob was coming to our table, we didn't want him to come, I didn't want him to, He sat down and the second he did we got up and walked away leaving him upset yeah it was messed up but would you want to go near him after what he did? Me and my friends walked around the school Jacob hole in the wall was fixed, we went to the courtyard where there was a field of grass, we went to the tree that was our favorite, it reminded me of jacob, and our spot...... The rest of the day i was a blur i don't remember most of it, right now i was in my last period i sat in the back Jacob was in the the front near the door i could feel him staring at me it made it uncomfortable. The class was ending i packed my things and walked out of the door before anyone else even if it wasn't time to leave i needed to get away from jacob, i heard fainted footsteps that were getting closer i picked up my pace turning other ways and corners soon enough everyone was out in the hall ways. I hid in a crowd hiding from who ever was behind me turns out it was just a teacher on the phone heading to the office. I took a deep breathe i thought it was Jacob i got out of the crowd walking to my locker which happened to be in the empty hallway wow just my luck. I grabbed my books it was a friday so i always get my books today then bring them back on tuesday. I closed my locker, started to walk when someone pulled me into the janitors closet i wasn't scared or anything i was annoyed. It was Jacob.
"Jacob what the hell?" i said angry at him.
"I've been needing to talk to you" he said sounding tired as if he hasn't slept in days.
"I don't want to talk to you can you please let me out" i said trying to get out the door, but Jacob kept blocking me.
"Chris stop trying to run away from this" he said, i don't even want to look at him. He forced me to look at him. I was upset still.
"Why because you want to remind me of how you hurt me? Of how you betrayed me or how you just made me more broken than i already am. I don't want to hear it Johnathan!!" i shouted holding back my anger, but i wasn't crying i wasn't the type to cry in a situation like this.
"Chris listen-"
"No i don't want to listen to you goddamn it, enough is enough okay so just-" i said yelling but was cut off
"Chris i love you goddamn it!!...." he yelled on one hand I was confused and on the other hand i was happy but still angry.
"No, you cant jacob. Im a nobody you slept with Ashley. I cant be with some one like you" i said.
"Chris this isn't about ashley this is about us."
"Us? What do you mean us there is no us Jacob what am i still doing here i want to-" jacob seemed annoyed as i was talking he smiled after but tiredly and kissed me. I weakly tried pulling back because i was mad at him, but then i also wanted to him to kiss me. I soon gave up pretending to push him away and kissed back, he pulled away to talk.
"Chris i... I'm sorry i don't even remember what happened with me and Ashley i was first talking to her annoyed then next moment im in bed with. Uh, anyways i wouldn't mean to hurt you, you know that right?" he said i nodded.
"Since when did you get corny?" i said we both chuckled.
"Shut up" he laughed and we  kissed.
"Jacob......" i said between the kiss whispering almost .
" i love you......" he said again, i smiled.
---------------------------------------------
Authors note: short chapter i know but my friend begged me to hurry up with this chapter (you know how you are -_-) i know it sucked as well but don't worry ill make it better in the future anyways yeah next update will be soon (hopefully) okay bye love (i guess.....jk i do) peace ✌