Oh no..

~Your Pov~ *1 month later*

I woke and didn't see Joji with me. I was very confused and I looked at the alarm clock. 4:42 am. Well shit. I got up, rubbing my eyes and see red smeared on the couch.

What the hell? I slowly crept up to the couch, trying to find where all the red came from. There was a pool of red liquid covering the floor and couch. "Oh god," I mutter.

I start to go every where in the apartment, trying to find where the blood is coming from. I start opening all the doors. I get to the bathroom door and hear crying. I started to tremble as I held tight to the cold copper door knob. I turned it and pushed it open, seeing George with a knife in his hand. There was blood everywhere, and I take he knife away from him.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? YOU CANT DO THIS TO YOURSELF JOJI! I CARE TOO MUCH ABOUT YOU!"

He starts to cry even harder. I drop to my knees and hug him, crying. I was getting his blood all over my clothes but I didn't care. I had to get him to the hospital.

"Come on George we have to get you to the hospital."

"No," he says so quiet I almost don't hear him.

"Yes come on," I say and I hold his hand, but he keeps me in place. I try to let go but he tightens the grip.

"Stay with me. Please."

"B-but why did you do this?"

"Y/N.... I have been so depressed lately and I don't know what to do. So I tried to kill myself and you see that didn't work."

"Why would you kill yourself here are so many people that care."

"Who," he whispers, stifling a cry.

"Me. I care. That's why we are gonna get you to the hospital."

I try my best to lift him up and he winces a bit.

"Please don't make me."
"Fine I'll just um take care of you."

I get a first aid kit filled with all the stuff George needed.

"Umm George."

"Y-Y/N I'm- I-", he starts to cough up blood and I run to his side.

"George I-"
"Call me Joji."
"I...... Have your baby."
"What?!"
"Yeah...."

He looks at me, with a sparkle in his eyes. I don't know if it were the tears or if it was fear, and care and.... Love.

"Tell me one thing."
"Ok."
"Please take good care of the baby."
"I'll do anything for you Joji."

I smile at him with tears in my eyes and I just hug him and I don't let go.

After a long silence, I hear him whisper "I love you."

"I love you too Joji."

I start to cry as hard as I ever had. I cried so much and I held him. He started to cry with me and we laid together in silence.

"Please don't ever do this to me, Joji."
"I need to go to the hospital please call 911."

What he said was not the answer I wanted but I was happy he came to his senses.

I called them immediately and they came in less than 10 minutes.

They took him and I ran down the stairs and into the ambulance with George and the nurses.

"His name is George and he attempted on killing hisself. He was taking anti depressants and they didn't work. He also has stress induced seizures at times."

"Okay that's all the information we need for now. Thank you."

We got to the hospital and we got to a room immediately. They laid him on a bed and started to hook him up to the IV and a blood pump. I sat down and held his hand. I really loved him so much. I couldn't have this happen to him.

He starts to whisper something to me," I love you, sugar."

"I love you too Jojipie," I say with a weak smile tears spilling my from my eyes. They found he stabbed hisself in the stomach 5 times and I tried not to cry when they told me this. All I did was nod my head.

"Joji promise me this. Never ever do this. I need you."

"I won't do it again, baby girl."

I smile at the words 'baby girl'. I ran my fingers through his hair and he smiles.

"Lay down with me, Y/N."
"Are you sure I don't want to-"
"I'm sure."

I carefully get up and lay with him. I wrap my arm around him and I start to sing the first song he ever sang to me.

I could make you happy make your dreams come true.

Nothing that I wouldn't do.

To make you feel my love.

I kiss him on his forehead and softly cry and hug him. I soon fall asleep.

Ayyy my bitches what's good? Yeah I'm going to continue this. It was a bad idea to drop that shit on you. Sorry guys. Love you💖