Little Did I Know

Joji's Pov~ 6 months later

"Willow what are you doing," I ask, laughing, as she crawls around my legs and giggles.

"Dada," she said hugging my leg. "Awww," I picked her up and kissed her on the cheek.

"Hey guys," Y/N said walking into the living room with us. "Hey Y/N," I smile. "Isn't it wonderful that we are now a married couple with a beautiful little baby girl?" I ask. "Yes it is Joji," she smiled.

"Momma," Willow stretched her arms infront of her, trying to grab Y/N.

"Come here baby girl," Y/N took Willow and held her.

She started playing with her for about 30 minutes. "Hey Joji, I am going to a job interview today," she said. "Oh really? Do you need me to watch Willow?" I ask. She nodded and gathered her things, kissed me then Willow. "I love you Joji."

She had tears in her eyes and I wasn't understanding what was going on exactly.

"Baby everything is okay. Your job interview will go perfectly I know it," I try to reassure her.

"You dont understand," she whispered, tears falling down her cheeks. She threw her arms around me and hugged me tightly. "I love you, Joji."

"I love you too, Y/N."

She bent down to get Willow and hugged her, and kissed her in her little head. "I love you baby. Please don't follow in your mommy's path. She loves you so much. I love you."

She had tears falling down her cheeks and one landed on Willows cheek.

She kissed her one more time. She set Willow in her cradle and kissed me softly. "I love you," she whispered as she slipped out the door and started crying. "I love you too," I whisper. Little did I know that kiss was our last.

She hopped into her car and drove away. Little did I know, she wasn't going to a job interview. She drove to the lake I took her to a year ago. She was thinking about her life. With me, Willow, and her mother. She parked her car, hopped out, and trembled as she took of her jacket. She was hiding the cuts on her wrists from me because she knew I didn't like it. She was in a different state of mind than most of us. She had mental problems and she couldn't take them anymore. Little did I know, she wasn't coming back. She set herself into the lake and swam to the middle. She swam to the bottom of the lake, and started crying. Soon, she gulped gallons of water trying to breathe and..... she finished what she started. She committed suicide, and she finally succeeded. Little did I know, she wasn't ever coming back.