Chapter 1

•Angela POV

"Angela you're fired", my boss said.

Now this is the shit that gets on my nerves Kevin always tells me I'm fired, but a week later he calls and tells me to come in. This been going on for about 2 months now and I'm really getting tired of this nigga thinking he can just boss me around. The checks be good believe me, but I have to leave this job alone and find another one.

"Kevin, you know what I'm happy to be fired from this bogus ass job. It's time for me to say what's on my mind yo ass been thinking you can just boss me around since I broke up with you 5 months ago and that's not going to happen no more I let this go on for about 2 months now and I'm tired of yo ass. Yo bitch ass be thinking that you bringing hoes up in here would make me jealous but it's really not so try again. Let's not forget about you always firing me and hiring me back again. Kevin I'm through I'll just see you around boy."

I went to the back to grab my things while leaving him there he really thought he was going to play me like that bitch must think this a game. Walking back to the front I saw him still standing at the same spot I left him. Walking passed him I bumped into his shoulder on purpose only for him to stumble a little.
"Angela wait I-"
"Kevin save the excuses,please", I said walking out the front door to my car.

 "Angela wait I-" "Kevin save the excuses,please", I said walking out the front door to my car

•August POV

"Man this day been long as hell.", I said walking into the house. I been at that damn studio all day and mah' producer talking bouh'  releasing my album sometime next year. That mane said last week we was gonna release it in May. Ian even worrying about it all I'm thinking bouh' is some rest, shit. After putting my shit down on the couch and walking up the stairs I heard my front do' slam I knew it only had to be one person K-

"AUGUST"

Kierra , I swea' that guh' works my nerves but I love that guh' so damn much tho' she used to be thea' fa' a nigga now she just act like a gold digging hoe. After she cheated on me with Ke-

"August why are you just standing there didn't you hear me calling your name?"

"Yea' I heard chu' what you want?"

"My cousin shanell wanna have a sleepover here tonight."

"Ain't ha' ass a little bit to grown to be having a damn sleepover? But it's coo' with me as long as ha' lil friends don't come up these hea' steps."

"Oh thank you August." Kierra said kissing me on the cheek

"Well is that all you wanted?"

"Well no , not really."

"What is it? You want some money don't chu'?"

"Yes, but only $500 August."

"Aigh' hea'.", I said pulling tha money out my pocket and handing it to her then watching ha' go out tha' do'.

I always have had a weak spot for that guh' no matter what she asked me for I just couldn't tell her one simple word no and that is something I'll have to work on telling her from now on. Slowly walking into my bedroom I took my shoes and pants off and climbed in bed falling into a deep slumber.

Angela in MM

VOTE
COMMENT
Chapter 2 coming soon ..