Chapter 5

Angela POV

The receptionist job called yesterday and they had so many damn rules that I just said fuck it and hung up on them and started looking for another job. I found something else tho being a hairdresser for celebrities, but I would have to be one for males when they are on tour because the females already have theirs. They said I have the job after I sent them a video of me doing hair I won't start till a month or two. I don't have a clue who I'm going on tour I really don't care as long as I'm getting that money. Right now I'm on my way to meet Shanell at Waffle House for breakfast she better not bring her hoe ass cousin I swear it's something sneaky about her, but that's not my problem tho. Pulling up finding a place to park I got out the car & pulled my dress down and walking inside.

"Over here, Angela!", I looked over to my right to see Shanell loud ass sitting by herself on the phone

"Over here, Angela!", I looked over to my right to see Shanell loud ass sitting by herself on the phone. I walked over to her and sat down

"Who you on the phone with?"
"Kierra."
"Oh.", I said rolling my eyes but Shanell didn't see me she was too busy staring at the waiter.
"What can I get you two beautiful ladies today?"
"Can I get a grilled double sausage, egg & cheese biscuit with a glass of apple juice?"
"And what about you?"
"I would like a grilled eggs and cheese biscuit with orange juice.", Shanell said hanging up her phone.
"Alrighty, I'll be right back with you guys food.", the waiter said before he could walk away Shanell slipped him her number.
"I don't know what Ima do with yo ass girl.", I said laughing
"Not a damn thing, but Kierra said August broke up with her because of you even though I know she lying what happened."
"I went to go get my shit this morning since I left last night & me and August was flirting I guess he broke up with her after I left or some or before because I don't think flirting with someone will make you want to break up with you girlfriend."
"Girl my cousin a goofy ass hoe but we needa watch our back cause her ass sneaky as hell her ass will go go crazy over a nigga even though she is a hoe."

AUGUST POV

Today is my last day in town tomorrow I will be leaving for my first stop of the tour. I was supposed to be leaving next month, but I guess they wanted to do this tour early I mean I don't have a probably with it because na' I don't have ta' worry about Kierra ass. My producers nem' said I'm supposed to be getting a new hairdresser sometime in between my tour hope it's someone I can vibe with. Right now I was laying in bed watching tv just chilling till I heard a knock at the front do' I got up and went to the door and opened it to see it was my nigga  Kevin.

"What's up mane?"
"I needa talk to you about Angela before you stat feeling ha' mane.", Kevin said sitting down what the hell he coming to me talking about her and how he even know I know her. This shit seems sneaky as fuck mane.